ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

For how many days 50k Need to be in UK Account (Please help)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jia2012
Newly Registered

For how many days 50k Need to be in UK Account (Please help)

Post by jia2012 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:41 am

Hi All, Can anybody tell me for how many days 50k need to be in my own UK account? if there is no specific time period then how many days u suggest ? Need help especially from those who already got visa tht how many days they kept money in UK account?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:03 am

There is no minimum time limit but, obviously, it would need to be held with the FI for whatever period they needed in order to emit a letter or statement to that effect.

jia2012
Newly Registered

Post by jia2012 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:32 pm

So 7 or 10 days should be ok to get letter because i want to invest money after tht

tinafeb20
Newly Registered

Post by tinafeb20 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:58 am

jia2012 wrote:So 7 or 10 days should be ok to get letter because i want to invest money after tht
There is no minimum or maximum time specified in UKBA's Guidance. It's enough to show the statement just one day before dropping your application. Only the maintenance funds should be for 90 days period till the date you drop your application. it's better if you can keep the balance till you get acknowledgement from HO.

jia2012
Newly Registered

Post by jia2012 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:15 am

Thanks alot for help

smaa228
Newly Registered

Post by smaa228 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:42 pm

tinafeb20 wrote:
jia2012 wrote:So 7 or 10 days should be ok to get letter because i want to invest money after tht
There is no minimum or maximum time specified in UKBA's Guidance. It's enough to show the statement just one day before dropping your application. Only the maintenance funds should be for 90 days period till the date you drop your application. it's better if you can keep the balance till you get acknowledgement from HO.
hi, Regarding funding , if i transfer amount more than 10000 pounds upto 50000 to my account. Is there is any rule regarding tax / declaration in uk. Or it is better to take third party statement. Please clarify if someone has any idea.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 pm

jia2012 wrote:Hi All, i am on PSW currently and going to apply for enterprenuer at the end of December by keeping 50k in my personal bank account whole month , i just came to know from accountant and by one solicitor that i cant withdraw money until i get visa, if i do so visa get refused and there will be deception allegation by UKBA. Please help m out it will be really appreciated.Thanks
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
jia2012 wrote:Hi All, i am on PSW currently and going to apply for enterprenuer at the end of December by keeping 50k in my personal bank account whole month , i just came to know from accountant and by one solicitor that i cant withdraw money until i get visa, if i do so visa get refused and there will be deception allegation by UKBA. Please help m out it will be really appreciated.Thanks
hi

Where did you find this solicitor.? I will put his picture in my office.

Do,nt listen to him.

Best wishes.
Shaukat

sriks

Post by sriks » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:16 am

smaa228 wrote:
tinafeb20 wrote:
hi, Regarding funding , if i transfer amount more than 10000 pounds upto 50000 to my account. Is there is any rule regarding tax / declaration in uk. Or it is better to take third party statement. Please clarify if someone has any idea.

I transferred around 23k from india and 27 k from other accounts in UK, and no tax has been imposed so far... i have recieved money from overseas earlier as well for fees etc.. and never had any sort of taxes.

memoa
Egypt

HI , anyone could hepl plz

Post by memoa » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:20 pm

am graduated for engineering and am in PSW visa and i want to switch to tire 1 entrepreneur

could i do that as be self-employer with the company i work for as i have 50K.

Or do i need to have my company ?

Am bit confused guy please help

thanks