ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help regarding AN application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoei13
Newly Registered

Help regarding AN application

Post by shoei13 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Thanks in advance.

Can you please clear 1 question related to addresses

1) We have to list past 5 year addresses on page 4 on AN form.

Does 5 year address also include your current address. DO I have to list my current address on the top?

2) Question related to Ceremony Venue.

We have to put on page 5 question 1.21. Do we need to leave blank or we need to fill our nearest council name in it.

I appreciate your response.

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Re: Help regarding Addresses / Ceremony Venue

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:19 pm

shoei13 wrote:Does 5 year address also include your current address.
The question is indeed not entirely clear. I filled out all addresses there (ending with my current one), as the questions does not distinguish between current and past addresses. A friend of mine did not, as the current address has a question of its own. Both applications went through without problems. I guess it doesn't matter.
shoei13 wrote:We have to put on page 5 question 1.21. Do we need to leave blank or we need to fill our nearest council name in it.
Only fill that out if - for whatever reason - you want the ceremony in a different council than the one which is currently your nearest one. For example if you move within the next 3 to 6 months, or if you want to have the ceremony together with a friend somewhere else, etc. Otherwise, just leave it blank.

shoei13
Newly Registered

Post by shoei13 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Thank alot. You are a star. I really appreciate your detail response.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:53 pm

shoei13 wrote:Thanks in Advance.

What it is that I am from pakistan my father was born in 1944. He is Pakistani national. He was born in Sailkot, It is part of pakistan but before partition it was part of British India.

Now in form where it is asking father town and country of birth. Town is fine but what I have to write in Country of Birth.

Do i fill Pakistan or British India.

I would appreciate your response.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!