ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Solicitor for ILR application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gvsandeep33
Newly Registered

UKVisaexpert

Post by gvsandeep33 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:12 pm

i am hoping to use UKvisaexpert for an application for an ILR. I was wondering if any one else decided to go with them and if they could please share their experience? It would be much appreciated.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Apart from seeing them pop up in Google searches, i have never heard of them. I personally would not go with a firm just because they popped up top in a Google search.

There is also no such thing as an 'ILR visa' so the fact that reference is made to such a thing on the website would concern me.

Also do make sure you understand the difference between a solicitor and an Oisc regulated immigration advisor.