ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DO I NEED TO SUBMIT MY WORK INVOICES ILR TIER 1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yahya
Newly Registered

Post by yahya » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 am

Hi members i m going to apply ILR as Tier 1 general migrant and m salaryed and self employed registered as well . Just wanted to know DO I NEED TO SUBMIT MY WORK INVOICES TO UKBA WITH MY ACCOUNTS PROFIT AND LOSS SHEETS AS PROOF OF MY EARNINGS OR MY BANK BUSINESS ACCOUNTS BE SUFFICIENT . PLEASE guide your cooporation would be highly appreciated
PLEASE REPLY SOON AS ITS URGENT

icon3001

Post by icon3001 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:05 pm

I have submitted invoices as well which I think you MUST do it and dont take risk

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:07 pm

You need to submit your business invoices which must have the addresses of your clients on them(this is necessary and in your best interest, if there is need for verification by UKBA). Aside this your business bank statements should and as a rule accompany your application.

It is also part of the requirement that a qualified accountant registered with a professional body should prepare the accounts which include your profit & loss statement.

Please refer to the ILR guidance notes and current ILR form for further guidance for any related issues.

Thank you
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.