ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help!Where to put the job code on the application form?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

babyblue731
Newly Registered

Help!Where to put the job code on the application form?

Post by babyblue731 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:44 am

Help!
I've noticed that on some other threads of checklist, people says that should put the job title code on the application form, but I can't find any question that I can answer with the job title code.
Pls anybody can let me know where/which question can I answer with the job code on the application form?
Much appreciated!

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Help!Where to put the job code on the application form?

Post by smehmood » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:30 pm

babyblue731 wrote:Help!
I've noticed that on some other threads of checklist, people says that should put the job title code on the application form, but I can't find any question that I can answer with the job title code.
Pls anybody can let me know where/which question can I answer with the job code on the application form?
Much appreciated!
Hi

I am agree with u, there is no question for code. just put job title. ignore over clever,s

Regards
Shaukat

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:11 pm

You dont have to put a job code in the application form but the JOB TITLE.
Obviously job title is co related to job code.