ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residency what do they look at?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JS28
Member of Standing

10 years long residency what do they look at?

Post by JS28 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi all,

I am on my 6th year lawfully living in the U.K. I just wanted to ask a few things. What are the things that are considered by the Home office when looking at your long residency application? I have been abiding by the law. However, I realised that I wasn not paying my NHS prescription correctly as I thought I was still under teh certificate so I was not paying for it. Will this affect my application in the future?

I am a professional, tax payer, pays national insurance, no criminal records or anything.

Thanks

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 am

its difficult to say what the home office will look at 4 years down the road, or even if 10 year route will remain.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.