ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in online Tier2 Application and no name behind photo

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

papan36125
Newly Registered

Mistake in online Tier2 Application and no name behind photo

Post by papan36125 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:16 am

I recently applied for my Tier 2 switch from Student Visa online. In the online application form, I mixed up the Certificate of Sponsorship Reference Number and the Spnsor License Number. As per my HR, I sent off a letter stating the mistake and the correct answer. Last Saturday I sent off all my documentation. After that I found out that I had to write my name on the back of the photos. I am freaking out now. Can anyone help please?

tejnarai
Newly Registered

Post by tejnarai » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:53 pm

where is it written that your name should be on the photo? they can make out as you will have your photo on passport.

papan36125
Newly Registered

Post by papan36125 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:52 pm

tejnarai wrote:where is it written that your name should be on the photo? they can make out as you will have your photo on passport.
It says so in the ukba site. Go to http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... passports/ I know it's stupid But what can you do? What do you think about the mistake on the online form I made. I attached the a letter correcting the information. Please let me know.

papan36125
Newly Registered

Update

Post by papan36125 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Hello guys,

An update. I enrolled my biometrics on the 6th this month. But my previous question still stands. Can anyone let me know please? Thanks in advance.