ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Belfast experience

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saisun99
United Kingdom

ILR Belfast experience

Post by saisun99 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Hello everyone,

My ILR has been approved I'd like to thank everyone who helped me with my queries. I'd like to share my Belfast PEO experience. My appointment was schedule for 12.00 pm i reached bit early and finished my security checks. I was asked to wait near the counter 1. only 3-4 people were waiting in the waiting area after few mins i was asked to come down to counter1 and one lady checked my form and gave me counter ticket, soon after i was called at the next counter and case worker checked all my documents. bunch of documents ( p60s, employment history doc, degree certificate, address proof, Absence sheet) were returned to me, she took only:
- last 12 months pay slips
- last 12 months bank statements
- employer letter
- biomatric card (Tier 1)
- Life in the UK pass certificate
- passports
- photographs

after taking all the required documents she asked me to make the payment at the counter 1, around an hour later i was called again and she asked me to explain how the gross salary was calculated i explained her i deducted all the expenses and then calculated but she insisted me just to have gross salary so i did the calculation in the mean while she patiently waited for me and asked to do the calculation at the counter itself and then asked me to strike it through the old gross amt and write down the new one in the form. she was extremely helpful and polite.
after few mins my biomatric was taken. around an hour later i was informed that my ILR application has been approved.
overall experience at belfast PEO was fantastic all the case worker were extremely helpful and polite.

thank you all again
sai

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Congratulations.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.