ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

query about travelling without biometric card for my son

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ind2uk
Newly Registered

query about travelling without biometric card for my son

Post by ind2uk » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi all,
I received ILR on 16th Nov along with my wife and son. Today I got biometric cards for my wife and self.

Biometric card for my son didnt arrive :-(
I am assuming that as the application was made together, the cards should have arrived at the same time ( this was the case during Tier1 extension).

I am following up with Home Office about the same. But generally i've found them to be very slow in such situations.

We have travel plans in first week on December. I hope the card for my son arrives before that.

Want to get inputs from experts in the worst case scenario.

My son is 2 year old. I'm hoping that if we carry enough documentation with us then it should be ok to travel.

- birth certificate ( he was born in india)
- ilr approval letter for my son
- print of email to home office about biometric card not arriving
- print out of old biometric card for my son.
- child care letters

thanks
- ind2uk.