ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help ! Booking an appointment for premium service !

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Happy28

Urgent Help ! Booking an appointment for premium service !

Post by Happy28 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Hell All,

I tried to book an appointment for premium service online, but for some reasons, I cannot see any slot open, not sure if it is because the website doesn't work or all slot have been taken for January already. I also tried to call 0870 606 7766 make an appointment via phone, but it seems that they didn't take the appointment via phone.

Has anyone here successfully booked the appointment online recently ? Can anyone share any experience here ?

And please advise how can I book an appintment successfully.

Thanks so much for all the helps !

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Please see... http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=118591

Note, I see you mention January in your post. You need to be aware that appointments are only released upto 42 days in advance. So unless you are looking for an appointment in early January 2013 or this year (i.e. Nov or Dec 2012), then you are unlikely to see any when searching now.

carioca
Newly Registered

Similar situation

Post by carioca » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm on a similar situation: would like to book a premium service for before 9/12, but cannot find a slot. Any advice?

(Sorry to free-ride other's post, but didn't want to create a repeated one.)

Happy28

Post by Happy28 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:32 pm

cs95tdg wrote:Please see... http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=118591

Note, I see you mention January in your post. You need to be aware that appointments are only released upto 42 days in advance. So unless you are looking for an appointment in early January 2013 or this year (i.e. Nov or Dec 2012), then you are unlikely to see any when searching now.
Thanks for the tips. I will be keep trying.