ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa processing time - non-premium service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Happy28

Spouse visa processing time - non-premium service

Post by Happy28 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Hello All,

I have a hard time to book an appointment online, so wondering if anyone knows how long will the normal application take for spouse visa applied in the UK now ?

I heard that currently it takes 6 months to 1 year, just wondering if that is the case, since my visa is going to expire very soon and I need to update my visa very soon so that I can work in UK.

Thanks for all the helps ![/list]

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:03 pm

6 months or more at present. Your legal status will remain the same while the visa application is being processed. i.e You can continue to work legally.

Happy28

Post by Happy28 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Casa wrote:6 months or more at present. Your legal status will remain the same while the visa application is being processed. i.e You can continue to work legally.
Thanks for providing the helpful information !