ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O) Application at PEO - 29Oct

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HSMPLOCHA

SET (O) Application at PEO - 29Oct

Post by HSMPLOCHA » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 am

1. Previous Visa: WP(1/11/2007) + HSMP + Tier1
2. Date of expiry of current leave: Feb 2013
3. Application form used for ILR: SET (O)
4. Number of dependants applying at same time: 2
5. In person application: 29-10-2012
6. Payment mode : credit card
7. PEO office: Croydon

After completing the intial checks and geting a token number, i went straight to the payment counter, made the payment and awaited my number. Its hard to her the announcement. I was called to the counter and the lady checked my paper work for eligibility. I was asked to wait again for Biometrics. Once the biometrics have been completed your dependants are not required to wait. they can go home especially if you have kids with you.

I waited for three hours after that to be called for a case worker as they were short on that day. Finally number was called and the caseworker took the token and documents and asked me sit in the waiting lounge.

CW went through the documents and after 30mins came back and told me its all approved, returned my passport, originals and told me the biomtrics will come by post. If I do not get them I should email home office.

8. BRP permits received: 01/11/2012

Docs:
WP+ Letters from HO
Paysilps
Bank Statements(current a/c and savings)
Council tax
Letter from HMRC (statement of earnings + P60 /P45)
letter from employer (just in case)
kids birth certificate + marriage cert
liuk test results

Thank you all for the responses and help that I have sought through the cases on this site. It is a tough journey for one and all and its good to be free from the burden. I wish you all the very best. If i can help in anyway please do reply to this post and I will try and answer any question I may have experienced.

uknotts
Newly Registered

Post by uknotts » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:52 am

Congratulations!
What time was your appointment? Morning or Afternoon? Is that common to wait for 3 hours before meet the CW?
Many thanks

altfhn
Bangladesh

Re: SET (O) Application at PEO - 29Oct

Post by altfhn » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:28 pm

[quote="HSMPLOCHA"]1. Previous Visa: WP(1/11/2007) + HSMP + Tier1
2. Date of expiry of current leave: Feb 2013
3. Application form used for ILR: SET (O)
4. Number of dependants applying at same time: 2
5. In person application: 29-10-2012
6. Payment mode : credit card
7. PEO office: Croydon

After completing the intial checks and geting a token number, i went straight to the payment counter, made the payment and awaited my number. Its hard to her the announcement. I was called to the counter and the lady checked my paper work for eligibility. I was asked to wait again for Biometrics. Once the biometrics have been completed your dependants are not required to wait. they can go home especially if you have kids with you.

I waited for three hours after that to be called for a case worker as they were short on that day. Finally number was called and the caseworker took the token and documents and asked me sit in the waiting lounge.

CW went through the documents and after 30mins came back and told me its all approved, returned my passport, originals and told me the biomtrics will come by post. If I do not get them I should email home office.

8. BRP permits received: 01/11/2012

Docs:
WP+ Letters from HO
Paysilps
Bank Statements(current a/c and savings)
Council tax
Letter from HMRC (statement of earnings + P60 /P45)
letter from employer (just in case)
kids birth certificate + marriage cert
liuk test results

Thank you all for the responses and help that I have sought through the cases on this site. It is a tough journey for one and all and its good to be free from the burden. I wish you all the very best. If i can help in anyway please do reply to this post and I will try and answer any question I may have experienced.[/quote]

congates!

I got PEO appointment at croydon on 11 DEC. Could you please share your experience. after security how the process goes? I think 1st person the application validity, do they take all doc or give it back ?

Thanks for your time.

Regards
altfhn