ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional Document

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mszafar

Additional Document

Post by mszafar » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi

I was planning to apply for entrepreneur visa in Jan but now have to apply earlier. I am still waiting for ielts result. Can I apply before I get result and send my result to them once i receive it?

Regards

sssa
Newly Registered

Re: Additional Document

Post by sssa » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:19 am

mszafar wrote:Hi

I was planning to apply for entrepreneur visa in Jan but now have to apply earlier. I am still waiting for ielts result. Can I apply before I get result and send my result to them once i receive it?

Regards
Please follow this link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... documents/

We will not ask for further information where;

none of the information has been submitted (for example, if an English language certificate is missing); or
where we do not anticipate that a correction of minor errors or omissions will lead to an approval because the application will fail for other reasons.

mszafar

letter

Post by mszafar » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 am

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get letter from Pakistani Bank to confirm funds in my uncle's account. But they are refusing to mention my name on letter. Is it possible for someone to send me sample bank letter?

Also, is it ok to get third party letter attested by Notary public or it could be from lawyer and what I have to mention in that letter?

Regards