ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booked PEO for 2 people can 3 attend

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmppune

Booked PEO for 2 people can 3 attend

Post by hsmppune » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:23 am

Hi Forum,

I have booked a SET(O) PEO appointment for myself and wife in the beginning of January.

However, we might end up getting ILR for our child as well. Do you think its possible to use the same appointment for all of us, or should I book another appointment for 2 dependents.

Knowing how easy it is to book a PEO appointment, I would really like to avoid it.

Inputs?

- K

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:46 am

Do you want to risk being turned away? Or not being allowed to include your child in your application?

Your risk your choice, IMHO!!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

hsmppune

Post by hsmppune » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:17 am

Right thanks sushdmehta. I will cancel this appointment and try to book a new one for all of us, just to be safe.

Regards