ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent - doubts - Please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vijay.pailla

PBS dependent - doubts - Please help

Post by Vijay.pailla » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:45 am

Dear all,

Please help us in knowing the following information,

I recently got my ILR approved on 16th Nov 2012. My wife is my dependent and got her Tier 1 (General) Partner VISA from 22nd Nov 2011 until 14th Dec 2012.

I am in the process of applying FLR (M) extension for my wife by start of next week by post.

Please help me in understanding and answering the questions listed below in the application form FLR(M):

1. Page 7, Question 2.2, I am ticking that to be YES. Is this correct if my wife is already on Tier 1 (General VISA) and its her first extension under FLR(M).

2. Page 9, am I filling 3.18 (Sponsors Home Office Ref number) if I am also submitting my ILR biometric card. If I am filling, is it (Our Ref) or (CASE ID) number to be filled in from ILR approval letter.

3. Page 13 and 14, Question 6.8, I filled in first box as 1 year. Am I filling other boxes on page 14 for 6.8, if so is this to be her Indian residence address?

4. I am not filling 7A section as my wifes VISA is granted in Dec 2011.

5. Page 36, first tick point, I am ticking the box and providing 3 months of my payslips, 3 months Joint account statements, 3 months savings statements on my name. Is this fine? or let me know if I need to add all the 12 months payslips+statements.

6. Also, can I post my wife's FLR(M) form without ILR Biometric grant card and with all the supporting documents with the Home office ILR approval letter, Driving Licence and 3 years P60's. I will be more advantageous if I can do this as I can apply for babies Citizenship in parallel.

Please Please help me in answering the above.

I will be very much thankful to this forum, as it helped me a lot in my ILR process understanding.

Thanks and Kind Regards
VJ
Last edited by Vijay.pailla on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Re: FLR(M) - doubts - Please help

Post by rubina20102010 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 am

Vijay.pailla wrote:Dear all,

Please help us in knowing the following information,

I recently got my ILR approved on 16th Nov 2012. My wife is my dependent and got her Tier 1 (General) Partner VISA from 22nd Nov 2011 until 14th Dec 2012.

I am in the process of applying FLR (M) extension for my wife by start of next week by post.

Please help me in understanding and answering the questions listed below in the application form FLR(M):

1. Page 7, Question 2.2, I am ticking that to be YES. Is this correct if my wife is already on Tier 1 (General VISA) and its her first extension under FLR(M).

2. Page 9, am I filling 3.18 (Sponsors Home Office Ref number) if I am also submitting my ILR biometric card. If I am filling, is it (Our Ref) or (CASE ID) number to be filled in from ILR approval letter.

3. Page 13 and 14, Question 6.8, I filled in first box as 1 year. Am I filling other boxes on page 14 for 6.8, if so is this to be her Indian residence address?

4. I am not filling 7A section as my wifes VISA is granted in Dec 2011.

5. Page 36, first tick point, I am ticking the box and providing 3 months of my payslips, 3 months Joint account statements, 3 months savings statements on my name. Is this fine? or let me know if I need to add all the 12 months payslips+statements.

6. Also, can I post my wife's FLR(M) form without ILR Biometric grant card and with all the supporting documents with the Home office ILR approval letter, Driving Licence and 3 years P60's. I will be more advantageous if I can do this as I can apply for babies Citizenship in parallel.

Please Please help me in answering the above.

I will be very much thankful to this forum, as it helped me a lot in my ILR process understanding.

Thanks and Kind Regards
VJ
Please make sure that you have to apply for FLR(M) or PBS dependent first.

Vijay.pailla

Post by Vijay.pailla » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 am

Hi rubina20102010,

Thanks for the reply.

As per the application form, it mentions as such on the main page:

'APPLICATION FOR AN EXTENSION OF STAY IN THE UK AS THE PARTNER OF A PERSON PRESENT AND SETTLED IN THE UK OR AS A PRTNER OF A PERSON WITH REFUGE LEAVE OR HUMANUTARIAN PROTECTION AND...'

Also my Tier 1 (General) visa is going to be expired on 14th December 2012, which is the same date my wife's Tier 1 (General) Partner VISA is going to expire.

Please confirm me if I am going got FLR(M) form or PBS dependent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
VJ

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:37 pm

The choice is yours.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Vijay.pailla

Post by Vijay.pailla » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Thanks a lot sushdmehta.

It will be PBS dependent form I will be applying on for my wife's extension.

Thanks again for the support.

Regards
VJ

Vijay.pailla

Post by Vijay.pailla » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi all,

Please help me in answering and understanding some questions in the PBS application for my wife (Tier 1 General Partner - until 14 dec 2012):

I got my ILR approved and got my BRP by 21.11.2012 (2 Years HSMP+3 years Tier 1 General background). I am applying(post) for my wife's PBS dependent VISA by approx to the end of November (30.11.2012).

I am filling the PBS application form (version 10/12, dated 1 Oct 2012), hope I can apply using this form, as PBS dependent guidance notes are dated until13th December 2012 and after 13th December 2012.

Please help me in the following questions:

1. Page 8, C4, most recent Ref number of the PBS main applicant, is this the number on my ILR BRP card or the Home Office Ref number on approval letter?

2. Page 13, F1 - YES
F2- Ref number on my wife's passport stamp (sticker - Tier 1 General Parner)
Is this correct?

3. Page 16 Section H, I am just leaving this page blank as my wife got sticker visa on the passport.

4. Page 27, Section M,
M1- NO
M4 - YES (PBS main applicant received notification that their application has been successful? is this correct as I received my ILR and my Tier 1 is going to expire in 15 more days)
M5- Tier 1 General (tick)
Is this correct?

Please help in the above.

Thanks and Regards
Vijay

Vijay.pailla

Post by Vijay.pailla » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Please help me in understanding the above..please please..

Regards
VJ

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Have you read the help text guidance provided by UKBA (available on the same webpage as the application form)? If you do so,you'll get the answers to most of your queries (section C, F, H).

section M, M5:
In absence of an option to select the status of principal migrant as "applied for settlement / settled status / British citizen", an applicant should select the PBS category of the principal migrant at the time of principal migrant's settlement application. There is no harm in mentioning the fact - that the principal migrant has applied for settlement / has settled status / is a British citizen - in one's own handwriting against the appropriate check box in M5.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Vijay.pailla

Post by Vijay.pailla » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Thanks a lot sushdmehta,

It is real helpful,

Regards
VJ