ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Qualification at degree level that was taught in English

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rampal
Newly Registered

Qualification at degree level that was taught in English

Post by rampal » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:58 pm

Hi All,

I have received a certificate from University in the following format could anyone confirm that this letter is sufficient for supporting my degree was in English.

"This is to certify that XXX X with register number xxxx0001 who has qualified for award of Bachelor of Engineering Degree in YYYYY Engineering Degree course of this University in First Class in April 1998 has undergone this four years degree course in English Medium (taught in English) and the degree ceritificate was issued on Date-Month-Year." REGISTRAR.

The whole ceritificate is printed in University Letter headed paper,signed by registrar and also stamped by University.

Do I need to send this letter and my degree certificate to NARIC for verification?
Appreciate your inputs on this.

Regards
Ram

foobar
Newly Registered

University Letter

Post by foobar » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:41 pm

The content of the letter looks fine. I too have got similar letter. Please check my earlier posts for naric evaluation

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:35 am

Ram

This format is sufficient for submitting directly to HSMP team if you are assured that your university is recognised internationally.

If you are doubtful of the recognition of your university then it is safe to get it evaluated by the NARIC before applying to home office .

Well It will be good if you send a copy of this letter to NARIC and request them to mention the same on their letter.

rampal
Newly Registered

Post by rampal » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:33 am

Hi foobar and Sunil,

Thanks for the information. I have already applied HSMP last year and i got points for my degree certification. As suggested by you i will get the verification from NARIC.

regards
Ram