ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Suggestions about New HSMP Process

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amjad_jaanu
Newly Registered

Need Suggestions about New HSMP Process

Post by amjad_jaanu » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:24 am

Hi All,

I am from Pakistan and I have applied for HSMP have sent my application to Home Office and got the refrence no in my email, please suggest me what i need to do for its further step.

Also I have sent all my original documents including:

1. Cover Letter
2. Master of Computer Sciences Degree
3. Master of Computer Sciences Transcripts
4. Bacholar of Computer Sciences Degree
5. Bacholar of Computer Sciences Transcripts
6. Certificate from Punjab University that all my educations for bacholar and masters are in english
6. F.Sc Certificate
7. Metric Certificate
8. My Original Certificate of IT Certifications including, MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSA, A+, N+, CCNA, CCNP, Sun Java Certification, CWNP Wire less network Professional ETC.
9. My Salary Sheets from the employer Verticon Software & Network Solution for the past 12 months.
10. My Tax returns for the past 12 months.
11. My experience letter from the employer Verticon
12. My NTN Certificate from NADRA

Please guide me that every thing is well or some thing is missing and what i need to do for further steps.

Waiting you all.

Best Wishes.

usman.saleem

Post by usman.saleem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:42 am

What's done is done, now wait for the results :). I would have recommended you to send IELTS certificate for English points claim.

If you wish, you may arrange a courier to pick your documents up. See the sticky post, the best way to arrange courier. You will need to send fax/email to HSMP team that you need to arrange courier.

Best of luck.

amjad_jaanu
Newly Registered

Post by amjad_jaanu » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:43 pm

Dear Usman,

Thanks for yor guidence but which corrier is the best for this service and what will be the benifit of it.

Regards

usman.saleem

Post by usman.saleem » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:35 am

Look around, you will find people who have lost their documents because they were sent by normal air mail by the HSMP team. If you can afford that chance, no need to arrange a courier.

"Mail Box ETC of Sheffield" is a good choice of courier. They will pick your documents from Work Permit (UK) office (they charge a nominal amount for that) and then they will dispatch documents either using UPS or FedEX (your choice) and claim the actual charges. I feel this is a better way since I can not afford my original degrees and birth certificate lost due to negligence on my part.

Best regards,