ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Belfast PEO experience - 20 NOV 2012 - Tier 1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolsen
Newly Registered

Belfast PEO experience - 20 NOV 2012 - Tier 1 extension

Post by coolsen » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone and the forum - who helped me understand the process from initial to final. Thanks all who answered my questions with lot of patience . I will briefly explain my situation,

Iam working as a contractor with limited company in Belfast.

I had a PEO appointment at Belfast on 20th Nov at 11.00am.

I had been there by 10.00am. I took the PEO appointment for me and my wife ( tier 1 application for dependant at the same time)

First thing is security check, then been given a token number and told me to wait until they call my number.

10.45am, my number is been called out and I had been to the counter. The lady was very professional and friendly. she asked my and my wife's application forms and passports, I gave the entire file. But she returned me the degree certificates ( for which i claimed points for qualification and English language requirement). she just asked for only for 4 documents

1.only Dividend Vouchers ( Because i had left a small yellow sticky saying that points claimed only for the dividends). I have not done any separate transaction for pay and dividend ( i did single transaction every month). But i could meet the points with the dividends.
2. Personal and business bank statements.
3. Accountant letter showing the tabulation of salary & dividends for the 1year period.
4. Latest P60.

She told us to wait for some time, then we took our seats in the chairs placed diagonally opposite to the counter. I could see her comparing the date of dividends taken with the bank statements.

I also handed over the xls sheet print out showing monthly pay and dividend details taken out from business account.

After 15 mins, she told everything is fine with a smile and asked me to go to payment counter, then to bio metrics. But i looked at her seriously waiting for the right word from her mouth. She told, you guys will be getting your visa extended.

Whole process took around 35 mins. But the biometrics was not working that day due to network problem.

She took my phone number and called us on 23nd november for biometrics. yesterday we got our approval letter.

Documents I carried with me:

1. passport
2. Past 15 months Payslips, dividend vouchers, Monthly invoice summary (all sealed and signed by the accountant)
4. past 16 months Bank statements - personal and business
5. Filled in application forms - for me and my wife
6. Past 2 years P60
7. Company's resgistration cert, VAT registration cert and all communications with HMRC.
8. Accountant letter stating the income received (table showing monthly wise pay & dividends).
9. Contract Letter from the employing agency.
10. all educational certificates (for me and my wife)
11. Marriage certificate - for the proof of relationship.

Thanks again all, I wish I can be of equal help to others in giving guidance which I gained from this forum.
Feel free to ask any questions.

Best Regards
Senthilkumar

MOGA84

Post by MOGA84 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:48 am

Good job Senthilkumar. I've an appointment tomorrow in Belfast too. Hope I'll end up the same like you.