ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent application from India-queries, Please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rkniu1981
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependent application from India-queries, Please help

Post by rkniu1981 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi All,
Please could you answer few queries regards to Tier 1 dependent application. I am living in UK from last 1.5 years now and I am going to apply visas for my wife and daughter.

1. Bank statements: My latest bank statement is dated Nov 3, 2012. And I got little late with app process, but I am planning to take appointment sometime in Dec 1st week, it could be on or after Dec 3rd. My next bank statement will be generated on Dec 3rd. Do I have to submit the Dec 3rd statement as well with application or would Nov 3rd statement is ok?

If I submit my application after Dec 3rd and if Dec 3rd bank statement is necessary, then I would have to take appointment in Dec 2nd week so that I can mail the statement, and I have bit of time constraints, so I was wondering if I can get away with Nov 3rd statement?

2. Rental agreement: I am inprocess of moving to a new job/location early Jan and I do not have a rental agreement yet. I am going to book a hotel for 10 days in Jan 2nd week and will mention in cover letter that we will look for house during those 10 day period. However, most likely I will take an apartment by then, but I do not wait till that time as it would delay visa app submission. One of my friend has done similar to this in last year, booked a hotel and mentioned in cover letter, and he was successful in getting visa for his wife and child.
Please could you tell what your thoughts are on this? Has anyone done something like this?
I see that this is not mandatory as part of documents requested by UKBA, but I see almost everyone has submitted rental agreement with their application.

3. Employer change: I am working for an agency and payslips are processed by an umbrella company. In the next 2 weeks, I might change my umbrella company due to a new contract, but still working for same agency. I already got an employer letter from current umbrella company, which I am planning to submit with visa applications. In the course of next 2 weeks, if I change my umbrella company, would this be any problem with visa applications? Is it better to stay with same company until visa processing is done?

Please can anyone respond to my queries?

Thanks for your time and help.
Raj

me786

Post by me786 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:19 pm

1. If you apply by 2nd dec then you are fine with the statement till 3rd nov else you need to get a statement for the period between 4th nov and the application date in dec month. Bottom line the statement can not be older than 30 days.

2. Not mandatory to show a rental agreement you may want to explain the situation using a cover letter.

3. A reference letter should suffice however wait for someone else to share their views. Again not a mandatory requirement to showcase employment but may be included.

rkniu1981
Newly Registered

Post by rkniu1981 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Thanks me786 for your response, appreciate it.
Please can anyone answer to my 3rd question above on employer letter.

Thanks for your time.

rkniu1981
Newly Registered

Post by rkniu1981 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Please can anyone answer to my query below

I am submitting payslips and bank statements for last 3 months with my dependant application, Do we need to submit employer letter as well? The reason is am inprocess of changing employers, so I was thinking not to submit employer letter at all.

Please can anyone let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.