ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension of wife's stay in UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aksi

Is ESOL with Citizenship certificate OK for extension.

Post by aksi » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:43 pm

My wife was granted leave to enter on 2nd June 2011 as PBS dependent(My status was Tier 1) till 15 Jan 2013 (as my Tier 1visa is also upto 15 Jan 2013), she came to UK on 7th July 2011.

In the mean time I applied for ILR in August 2012 as 10 year long reasidence ( As I completed 10years based on Student+SEGS+HSMP+Tier1 visa). Currently my ILR is under processing

Please help me with following questions:
1. I understand my wife has to apply for extension in Jan2013 to complete 2 years residence till July 2013.
2. Is for extension in Jan 2013 FLR(M) is right form, assuming I got ILR by then.
3. Will the ESOL with Citizenship certificate will satisfy the English requirement for FLR(M) or she has to get seperate English certificate for extension in Jan2013.
4. I understand she has to apply for ILR in July 2013 and needs ESOL with Citizenship certificate,

Thanks