ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

contract

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wonderfulgee
Newly Registered

contract

Post by wonderfulgee » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Hi all,

Any Ideas how one can get proof of contract? Is it compulsory? if my business is as it consultant.. help please

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:25 pm

I am in same boat kindly can someone please help regarding the contract or even a format of contract will be of big help

regards

Rehan

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi,

I had asked this to one of the solicitors and he said it can be just an invoice if the service offered was a one time service such as software installation however must include your terms of work such as software license and other liabilities on the invoice may be on the backside, please also wait for expert suggestion.

REgards,

Solomon
Solomon

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi Solomon,

thanks for the advise, but my question is that the company is not trading yet as, I just register the company and there is a question saying, you must provide one or more contract showing trading so I am taking about that contract if anyone have an sample given my solicitor or expert.

regarding the contract material it need to show what services we providing and some company or person is willing to use our services.

please advise

regards

Rehan

wonderfulgee
Newly Registered

Post by wonderfulgee » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:07 am

What I mean is since we need to show what services we providing and that some company or person is willing to use our services.. as a new business where would you get a person or a biz who would be willing at this early stage to take up a contract with u in this early days.. any ways around this guys? Please share.

omairsunny
Newly Registered

Post by omairsunny » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:07 am

Contract, a big question mark. But despite all those hurdles being a new company or not, the UKBA requirement is still there. We have to provide a contract of services etc to them for the visa.
So my request/appeal to all those forum members who have successfully received their visas is to provide us as much details as possible for contract/format. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.#
Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi Shaukat,

just wondering roughly how much £££££ we looking at for contract format.

regards

Rehan

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Rehan,

UKBA are not seeking for a detailed contract. A simple contractual terms on the back of an invoice or separate document will suffice.

There are plenty examples on the net, find-one and amend it accordingly.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Thanks Jabs for your advise much appreciated,

I have checked and there are loads of contract available but I just thought ask people here if someone who have already applied or have there tier 1 entrepreneur visa will be able to help.

or if someone is applying for tier 1 and using some legal firm so they will provide them with all this contract and other letters etc .... so if someone can help will be highly appreciated.

otherwise will have to amend and send one from the google.com

regards

Rehan

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Best examples of contract are PC worlds invoice post repair, Apple computers invoice post repair if you read carefully it says please read terms on the back side of this invoice, thats all they want really. Amend it according to your own requirements and job done! Any experts advice on this please?
Solomon

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi Solomon,

Will you be able to provide a copy of pc world or apple repair invoice? It will be of big help

Regards

Rehan