ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rescheduling PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dollarog
Newly Registered

Rescheduling PEO appointment

Post by dollarog » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:10 am

Thanks for this informative forum. I have recently booked a PEO appointment for the 4th of January 2013. I might need to reschedule because i have an expecting wife whom im apllying together with as my dependant. Has anyone got/had experince in resheduling appointments. I can see the reschedule button on the booking but im afraid that if i press it, it might cancel my appointment and i will have to go through the process of booking again.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:24 am

I have successfully rescheduled an appointment online.

Based on my experience the system only releases your current appointment after you have successfully selected & booked another (after clicking the reschedule button). So you don't need to worry about the system cancelling you current appointment, without you finding an alternative one.

dollarog
Newly Registered

Post by dollarog » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 am

Thanks for reply, very much appreciated.

kkr
Newly Registered

Post by kkr » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:42 pm

dollarog wrote:Thanks for reply, very much appreciated.
Hi
Which peo you have apptionment for 4th january?