ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO children under 6 required?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhana6_82
Newly Registered

PEO children under 6 required?

Post by dhana6_82 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi,

I have a Tier1 extension appointment in next couple of weeks in PEO croydon.My daughter , 3 yrs old is my dependant.I read in ukba website that children under 6 yrs doesnot require Biometric to be taken but, do I still need to take her to the PEO office?

As she is too small to hold her patience in one place ,I earlier thought of leaving her at home on the day of appointment but it worries me if it would be a problem if I donot take her.your advice on this would be much appreciated.Many Thanks!

Dhana

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Although she doesn't need to enrol her finger prints, but she is still required to attend the PEO for her photo to be taken (for the BRP).

dhana6_82
Newly Registered

Post by dhana6_82 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:25 pm

That information was very helpful.Thank you very much