ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment at Solihull for FLR(M)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chiba
Newly Registered

Appointment at Solihull for FLR(M)

Post by chiba » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:52 pm

I am going to marry my girlfriend in December and then we have an appointment at Solihull for her FLR(M) application.

What kind of questions can she be expencted to answer?

Currently she's in the UK on a Youth Mobility Scheme visa. I met her in Japan and she came to the UK on the YMS visa in 2011.

If they ask her why she came to the UK, what should she say? Obviously she came to be with me, but I didn't propose to marry until Sep '12.

chiba
Newly Registered

Post by chiba » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 am

Does anyone know what you put for the question on the application form about when your relationship started?

I met her Japan , I went home to th eUK, then she came to the UK on a YMS visa. We have lived at my parents house most of the time. I asked her to marry after a year of being in the UK. So her/our intentions were not to get married when she entered the UK.