ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

really need ur help with financial requirement.plz !!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haneen
Newly Registered

really need ur help with financial requirement.plz !!!

Post by haneen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:10 am

i registred in this forum with hope to find someone to clarify me few things.my husband is uk citizen.we will apply for settlement visa in january inshaAllah.but we ve a big concerne about his financial requirement.he works in 2 jobs one full time and one part time.he is in his FT job about 2 years but he only earns.14599 a year.by january he will complet 6 months in his PT job.he will try to combine salaries of both jobs to meet the financial requirement.plz i need ur advice about if it okey to apply like this and under which category A or B knowing that in CAT B they only mention previous jobs of sponsor not current ones.regards and thanks in advance

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 pm

If he doesn't earn the required amount (18600)or have substantial savings, he will simply be refused and you will be out of pocket by hundreds of pounds :(

haneen
Newly Registered

Post by haneen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 pm

he is earning it combining both jobs.wot do u think he will still be refused even if he combines them and under which category he should apply.regards

K451m
Newly Registered

Post by K451m » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 pm

hi haneen,

dont panic it seems you have done the right thing by getting your husband to do another job and wait for six months so you are over the threshold

when filling the application you need to do it under category A for the first job right and then in part 5 at the end of the appendix where it asks for additional information you have to give detials of your second job i hope this makes sense and seems to be the only correct way of doing it dont do it via category b because then you have to show 12 months @ 18,600 and also category b applies to people who previously had other jobs rather than the current way you are doing it by holding 2 jobs at one time

i hope this is clear if you still need furthur clarification let me now i will try o explain it better. good luck.

haneen
Newly Registered

Post by haneen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:15 pm

thanks lot for ur reply.it'sreally confusing.coz some people advicze us to apply under category B they say that there is chance to mention multiple jobs.plz do u know somone who ve same case as us and applied for visa or not.coz i think there not people who applied having same case of me so at least we know how ukba takes it.

K451m
Newly Registered

Post by K451m » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 pm

yeah i no its really confusing but if you look at category b it uses all the words in a past tense like list previous jobs when did you finish this employment etc etc this defenitley does not apply to you cuz your husband has two jobs and both of them are needed for the financial requirement right....

go with category A and use part 5 additional information to push yourself over the financial limit

i dont really no anyone who has used two jobs and i think its gonna be hard to find anyone so soon your gonna have to give it a try but really i cant c a problem with what you have said and if you use category a

but at the same time i no my cousin who used his job and rental income and he got it rejected because they didnt look at his rental documents properly and this was back in august of this year he only got his reply last week really gutted for him but hes been given option to appeal dont no how long thats gonna take and they are asking for £3000 in solictor fees...its a tough situation to be in but its a lesson in life and making him a stronger person so dont get too worried what can be the worst that happens....???

haneen
Newly Registered

Post by haneen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm

thanks again we will try with this option and we hope it comes with good result.anywayes we expect refusal but better to try first and see.