ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Outside UK more than 6 months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sai539
Newly Registered

Outside UK more than 6 months

Post by sai539 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:46 am

Hi all..:)
I am on my PSW visa and it expires on 8th March,2013. I can back to India in Feb,2012 and i am in INDIA till now and i got an offer in UK now. So i am planning to go back to UK now .i..e., In the month of DEC. So i juz wanted to know will there be any immigration issues on this. Do i need to show them any kind of Documents which shows them what i was doing here for these 9 months or anything else.. kindly provide me with this info.Thanks in advance..

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 am

You should be admitted without any problems if your re-entry is to for the purposes of being a PSW migrant.

sai539
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by sai539 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 am

Thanks...I am going back to UK to join a company..they had issued me an offer letter. I hope i can show them the same if they asks for the reason for coming back to UK...