ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking an PEO Appointment for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

burney1970

Booking an PEO Appointment for ILR

Post by burney1970 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:41 pm

I intend to book an appointment for 15 Jan 2013 for my wife ILR.

Can please let me know exact date and time should I apply using the UKBA website for booking the appointment for 15 Jan 2013.

As of today i.e, 26 Nov 2012, the website link is not allowing me to book appointment for 15 Jan 2013 may because of the end date rule. Please Clarify?

Also, is there is a possibilty to book an appointment by calling the UKBA Office at Croydon.

Thanks.

stokbrig

Re: Booking an PEO Appointment for ILR

Post by stokbrig » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:43 pm

burney1970 wrote:I intend to book an appointment for 15 Jan 2013 for my wife ILR.

Can please let me know exact date and time should I apply using the UKBA website for booking the appointment for 15 Jan 2013.

As of today i.e, 26 Nov 2012, the website link is not allowing me to book appointment for 15 Jan 2013 may because of the end date rule. Please Clarify?

Also, is there is a possibilty to book an appointment by calling the UKBA Office at Croydon.

Thanks.
1-Tuesday, 4 December 2012 2-NO[/b]

melyssa
Newly Registered

Post by melyssa » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:00 am

burney1970

I don't know if this helps, but when I booked mine online, they basically say you cannot book your appointment earlier than 30 days from your previous visa expiry date, so, if you want your wife's interview on the 15/01/13, you should be looking at something like 15/12/2012.... I think I checked online a few times, until I finally found the day I wanted available for me....... so, when online and within the 30 days limit, you log on and check the days that are available for you to book and then you click on the day that is it convenient for you. I did mine at the Solihull office in Birmingham and I am not sure there were any possibilities of booking these appointments over the phone, but it could be different in other PEO offices.... I can only contribute a bit with the online appointment as that was my experience..... Sorry if I cannot be more accurate as I got my ILR interview more than a couple of years ago and I can't remember it that well. I hope this helps!
:wink:

AaronVaid
Newly Registered

Post by AaronVaid » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 am

Hi,
any one needs help booking PEO appointment ; let me know, can get it done through my lawyer

thanks

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:01 pm

AaronVaid wrote:Hi,
any one needs help booking PEO appointment ; let me know, can get it done through my lawyer

thanks
i need appointment please,

VMG
Newly Registered

Post by VMG » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:08 am

[quote="gaboon_viper"][quote="AaronVaid"]Hi,

thanks[/quote]

i need appointment please,[/quote]

Try u r luck at :

premium.appointments@gmail.com