ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP - CV & Carrer Exaplanation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dnataraj

HSMP - CV & Carrer Exaplanation

Post by dnataraj » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:10 am

Hi All,

When we are sending HSMP docs do we need to send our CV , our career/professional experience, offer letters we had(if we are having) as supporting documents that we are eligible for Highly Skilled?

Actually some of my friend and a consultant advised for the above two, but nowhere in the HSMP guidence they are mentioned.

Please do advise.

Thanks in advance,

Nataraj
Mobile: 0091-98853-09400
E-Mail: d_nataraj@rediffmail.com

Rich ZA

Post by Rich ZA » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:51 am

No CV is required for current submission. The requirement for evidence of previous experience was dropped when the rules changed in December 2006.

I would suggest that if a consultant is advising you to include this information, he is very out of touch with current developments and you seriously reconsider what you are paying for his advice.

As a matter of interest, what points are you planning to claim?

dnataraj

checklist

Post by dnataraj » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:41 am

Hi,

I have dispatched my docs on 29-Jan-2006 taking help from my friends and this forum.

Yesterday, I happned to meet friend of my brother who is processing for HSMP unexpectedly, while dicussing he asked me regarding CV and experience stuff...

Even though I have sent the docs, as there will be some time to assign my docs to a caseworker, if something is missing i can send additional documents to them. Pls advise.

Below I am listing my HSMP Checklist:

1. Covering letter
2. HSMP Filled in Application form
3. Master of Computer Applications – Original Degree Certificate
4. Master of Computer Applications – Original Provisional Certificate
5. Master of Computer Applications – Original Consolidated Marks sheet
6. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – Original Degree Certificate
7. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – Original Provisional Cum Consolidated Certificate
8. My Salary Revision letter (Stamped & Signed) from Wipro Technologies
9. Original Salary Certificate (Indicates my Monthly gross Salary)
10. Eleven (11) Pay slips (Stamped & Signed) which contains TWELEVE (12) Months Salary. Due to Payroll department problem, I have received my September-2006 Salary in October 2006. You can check that in ARREARS section in October-2006 Pay slip.
11. 14 Months Original Bank statements (HDFC Bank) containing 6 Pages. As there are so many bank transactions, for checking easily on what date & page my salary is credited, I have underlined with blue pen. In the Covering letter, I have mentioned on which date the salary is credited for a particular month
12. Original Income Tax Return Certificate (SARAL Form + FORM-16 Attached). This is for Financial year 2005~2006. In India Income tax begins in April and ends in March. As the Income tax return certificate I am providing will not cover complete period I am claiming, I am submitting Original Bank Statements for 14 months (Mentioned in point 11 above)
13. Original Date of Birth Certificate
14. Original Driving license for Date of birth Proof
15. Certificates from Kakatiya University that I have studied my Bachelors and Masters in English. (Both certificates are stapled)
16. Original Bachelor degree certificate for second proof of English language requirement. (This I have attached as part of Educational evidence. Pleach check point 6 mentioned above)
17. December –2005 pay slip as an additional.

Best Wishes,
Nataraj

hsmp28122006
Member of Standing

Re: checklist

Post by hsmp28122006 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:42 pm

dnataraj wrote:Hi,

I have dispatched my docs on 29-Jan-2006 taking help from my friends and this forum.

Yesterday, I happned to meet friend of my brother who is processing for HSMP unexpectedly, while dicussing he asked me regarding CV and experience stuff...

Even though I have sent the docs, as there will be some time to assign my docs to a caseworker, if something is missing i can send additional documents to them. Pls advise.

Below I am listing my HSMP Checklist:

1. Covering letter
2. HSMP Filled in Application form
3. Master of Computer Applications – Original Degree Certificate
4. Master of Computer Applications – Original Provisional Certificate
5. Master of Computer Applications – Original Consolidated Marks sheet
6. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – Original Degree Certificate
7. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – Original Provisional Cum Consolidated Certificate
8. My Salary Revision letter (Stamped & Signed) from Wipro Technologies
9. Original Salary Certificate (Indicates my Monthly gross Salary)
10. Eleven (11) Pay slips (Stamped & Signed) which contains TWELEVE (12) Months Salary. Due to Payroll department problem, I have received my September-2006 Salary in October 2006. You can check that in ARREARS section in October-2006 Pay slip.
11. 14 Months Original Bank statements (HDFC Bank) containing 6 Pages. As there are so many bank transactions, for checking easily on what date & page my salary is credited, I have underlined with blue pen. In the Covering letter, I have mentioned on which date the salary is credited for a particular month
12. Original Income Tax Return Certificate (SARAL Form + FORM-16 Attached). This is for Financial year 2005~2006. In India Income tax begins in April and ends in March. As the Income tax return certificate I am providing will not cover complete period I am claiming, I am submitting Original Bank Statements for 14 months (Mentioned in point 11 above)
13. Original Date of Birth Certificate
14. Original Driving license for Date of birth Proof
15. Certificates from Kakatiya University that I have studied my Bachelors and Masters in English. (Both certificates are stapled)
16. Original Bachelor degree certificate for second proof of English language requirement. (This I have attached as part of Educational evidence. Pleach check point 6 mentioned above)
17. December –2005 pay slip as an additional.

Best Wishes,
Nataraj
Looks good. Is SARAL signed AND stamped? Is Form-16 signed AND stamped? If no, please do so.

zap
Newly Registered

Post by zap » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:03 pm

Hi, dnataraj,

I am from Kakatiya Uni. BSc (3 years),,,,I have also taken risk by not
sending separate letter for english language,,but since my Kakatiya
BSc degree says medium of language as English and my transcript also
says first language as English,,,,I am really puzzled,,,will I be able to
go through !! what you think dnataraj ??

zap

kinjiru

Post by kinjiru » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:17 pm

Zap, you are taking an unnecessary risk. If you only just sent the application, why don't you try getting the letter quickly and send it to join with the rest of your application.

You can get a reference number once payment has been taken from your account.

dnataraj

Reg English- Letter from University/Insititure or IELTS is m

Post by dnataraj » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:58 am

Hi Zap,

We have to take Certificate from Universty that we studies in English medium. It should inlcude your name, degree studies, duration, medium of instruction etc.,...

we can get from Kakatiya University in 1 days itself. we have to pay challan of Rs.200/- and submit in first floor of Administrative bullding...once section is there...u need to submit there...

Good luck....

Reg English- Letter from University/Insititure or IELTS is manditory

Best Wishes,
Nataraj

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

Form 16 & Covering letter format

Post by Sanjit001 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:19 am

Hi dnataraj...

How did u manage to get the original Form 16, as you might have submitted while filing your return last year?

Did you get NARIC approval for your qualifications?

One more thing....Can you share the cover letter format with me?

Pls mail to - sanjit.pani@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Sanjit

dnataraj

only photocopy of form 16

Post by dnataraj » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:29 am

Hi,

I have attached photocopy of form-16 with Original Salralr form.
I havent mentioned that i am sending original form-16.
I havent donteNARIC Evaluation for my qualification.

Best Wishes,
Nataraj

dnataraj

HSMP Covering Letter Format

Post by dnataraj » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:37 am

COVERING LETTER

Dear HSMP Team,
Greetings,

I DONTHULA NATARAJ applying for Highly Skilled Migrant Programme Visa enclosing the below documents as a proof to support my application:

1. Educational Background - 35 points claimed

Original Master Degree Certificates:
1. Original Masters Degree Certificate (Master Of Computer Applications)
2. Original Masters Degree Provisional Certificate (Master Of Computer Applications)
3. Original Consolidated memorandum of marks (Master Of Computer Applications)

Original Bachelor Degree Certificates:
1. Original Degree Certificate (Bachelor of Science)
2. Provisional cum consolidated marks Certificate (Bachelor of Science)

2. Past Earnings -35 points claimed
The Tax year in India begins in April and ends in March, therefore the income tax return (Original Saral form + Form-16 attached) I am submitting as an evidence will only cover the earning between April-2005 to March-2006. Since the Entire 12 months period can not be covered through the available TAX Return, I am providing alternative Evidences in the form of Bank Statements, Salary certificate, Salary revision letter which indicates my annual Gross from Current employer, along with 12 wage slips Sealed and Signed from the employer.

Following Evidences are included:
1. 12 Wage slips Sealed and Signed,
2. Salary revision letter from current Employer Showing Annual Gross, stamped and sealed.
3. Original Salary Certificate
4. Original SARAL form with Form-16 attached (Apr-05 to March-06)

Employer : Wipro Technologies
Claim period: (JANUARY-06 to DECEMBER-06) 12 months
Serial. No Month & Year Total Earnings (Please Cross check in Salary slip in Indian Rupees) Total Arrears
1 Jan-06 xxxxx
2 Feb-06 xxxxx
3 Mar-06 xxxxxx
4 Apr-06 xxxxxx
5 May-06 xxxxxx
6 Jun-06 xxxxxx
7 Jul-06 xxxxxx
8 Aug-06 xxxxxxx
9 Sep-06 I have received September Salary (Rs. yyyyy) as part of October Salary in Arrears Section.
10 Oct-06 xxxxxxx yyyyy
11 Nov-06 xxxxxxx yyyyy
12 Dec-06 xxxxxxx

6,527.10 GBP
35 Points for Band D countries.

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results
Live mid-market rates as of 2007.01.28 14:00:05 UTC.

565,963.00 INR
India Rupees = 6,527.10 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds
1 INR = 0.0115327 GBP 1 GBP = 86.7097 INR
New! XE.com Forex Speculation. Click here!!

Due to payroll problem, I have received my September-2006 salary in October-2006. September salary can be seen in ARREARS column of October-2006.
Net salary, can be seen in my HDFC Original bank statement.
Salary Month Salary Credited Date Amount Credited(Net Salary) Page No. in Bank Statement
Jan-06 1-Feb-06 1
Feb-06 1-Mar-06 2
Mar-06 31-Mar-06 2
Apr-06 28-Apr-06 3
May-06 1-Jun-06 3
Jun-06 30-Jun-06 3
Jul-06 1-Aug-06 4
Aug-06 1-Sep-06 4
Sep-06 September Salary came along with October Salary
Oct-06 31-Oct-06 5
Nov-06 1-Dec-06 5
Dec-06 29-Dec-06 6
Please Note: My Salary revision letter shows Both old/revised annual gross salaries are > 6600 GBP. As India is present in Band D Country, Salary >6,600 = 40 Points.
xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results
Live mid-market rates as of 2007.01.28 14:20:05 UTC.

India Rupees = 6,948.10 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds
1 INR = 0.0115327 GBP 1 GBP = 86.7097 INR
New! XE.com Forex Speculation. Click here!!

Weather 35 points or 40 points to be awarded for my earnings, I sincerely & honestly leave the decision for your valuable judgment. But, I am claimed 35 points only.

3. Age - 10 points claimed
Evidence : Original Birth Certificate.

4. English Requirement
Following evidences are attached:
1. Original Bachelor Degree Certificate (Included as part of educational qualifications section)
2. Original letter from Kakatiya University stating that my my B.Sc was taught in English
Total Points Claimed: 80 Points
1. Education : 35 Points
2. Earnings : 35 Points
3. Age : 10 Points

Thanking you sir,
DONTHULA NATARAJ
Mobile: 0091 9885309400
d_nataraj@rediffmail.com

Present Address:

Permanent Address:

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:50 am

The cover letter from nataraj is quite exhaustive and descriptive....

But i would recomend to keep the cover letter short and precise, looking at the huge number of applications the case workers would be handling everyday, i feel it will be good if the cover letter kept just upto the point.

What do the other members of the forum say about this ...

Also regarding the offer letters and the supporting documents of your eligibility to work in uk wouldnt help you earn any points, it would ofcourse strengthen your case.

It is advisable for you to forward a letter from the university/college for english requirement, if it can reach the HSMP team before the decision is made ......

dnataraj

English language - Certificate from University is sent

Post by dnataraj » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:59 am

Hi Suneel,

Thanks for your opinion regaridng covering letter.

Regarding English language requirement, I have sent a certificate from kakatiya university that i have studied in english. that is on Kakatiya university letter head. I have taken for both masters and bachelors.

Pls check point 15 in the checklist I have inlcuded.

Thanks once again...

Nataraj

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

Thanks dnataraj

Post by Sanjit001 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:53 am

Hi dnataraj....

Thanks a lot for sharing the cover letter. It was really helpful.

I have one clarification--- As per the HSMP guideline, the previous earnings are calculated for the PRE-TAX amount, in that case you are eligible for 40 points. So just wondering what makes you think in a different way and provinding 2 different points... :?

Regards
Sanjit

dnataraj

safe

Post by dnataraj » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:06 am

Hi Sanjith,

Just for safeside... 75 points are sufficient for HSMP Approval. let them decide what best can they...thats why in have claimed least points thats it...
some of the gross salary componets are there in deductions..like PF, IT and etc.,, if i show those componets they may take it or not hence....straight away what ever earning section total i ma having..i have shown them...

Thanks,
Nataraj