ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Queries and travelling after application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Immigrant06

Citizenship Queries and travelling after application

Post by Immigrant06 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 pm

I have following questions related my citizenenship application:

1) I am employee and director of my company. I am not sure what should I write in section 3.2 (Employee, Director or Both)? I take salary and pay PAYE (as employee) as well as dividends (as director).

2) Can I travel abroad in about 7 days after applying via NCS?

3) In section 3.5, Can I give my UTR here.

Thanks

solospy
Member of Standing

Re: Citizenship Queries and travelling after application

Post by solospy » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Immigrant06 wrote:I have following questions related my citizenenship application:

1) I am employee and director of my company. I am not sure what should I write in section 3.2 (Employee, Director or Both)? I take salary and pay PAYE (as employee) as well as dividends (as director).

Thanks
I had the same situation. I am a director of my limited company and also take a salary. I applied for my naturalisation last month and got approved with no problems. The answers to your questions are:

1. You should tick Director
2. You have to be in the UK by the time UKBA recieve your application, so its ok to travel after a week of NCS appointment.
3. You can give your Limited company ref number as well as your PAYE ref number and i would recommend to include your accountant letter with any tax returns (if filed) with the application.

You should get approval without any other problems providing you meet other requirements.

Immigrant06

Re: Citizenship Queries and travelling after application

Post by Immigrant06 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:51 pm

solospy wrote:
Immigrant06 wrote:I have following questions related my citizenenship application:

Thanks
I had the same situation. I am a director of my limited company and also take a salary. I applied for my naturalisation last month and got approved with no problems. The answers to your questions are:

1. You should tick Director
2. You have to be in the UK by the time UKBA recieve your application, so its ok to travel after a week of NCS appointment.
3. You can give your Limited company ref number as well as your PAYE ref number and i would recommend to include your accountant letter with any tax returns (if filed) with the application.

You should get approval without any other problems providing you meet other requirements.
Hello Sir

Thanks very much for your reply. Related question 3 have more queries:

4. What's Limied company ref number? Is ref number the company registration number or HMRC employer ref number?

5. My accountant has filed all the returns that covered all income and taxes. Now how can I get those sumitted returns from HMRC? Can you please advice?

Thanks and regards