ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI stamping question

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t1seeker

OCI stamping question

Post by t1seeker » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi

My online status shows Docs recd at London on 27/11/12. I plan to go tomorrow to HCI London in person to get it stamped. HCI website states submission of passports in the morning and collection in the evening.

My question is are passports available foo collection on the same day as submission or it takes them a few days ?

Many thanks

manyaonisland
Member of Standing

Re: OCI stamping question

Post by manyaonisland » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:10 am

t1seeker wrote:Hi

My online status shows Docs recd at London on 27/11/12. I plan to go tomorrow to HCI London in person to get it stamped. HCI website states submission of passports in the morning and collection in the evening.

My question is are passports available foo collection on the same day as submission or it takes them a few days ?

Many thanks
Same day.. submit in the morning between 8:30 and 12 collect the same day between 4:30 and 5 PM
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.