ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR HELP PLEASE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HSMPSEQUENCE

ILR HELP PLEASE

Post by HSMPSEQUENCE » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 am

Dear All,

My HSMP / TIER 1 history is below:

HSMP/ TIER 1 granted 05April2008
Extension March2011 approved
ILR due: 05 March 2012

I have worked in the same company ( Mutlinational pharma) for last 5 years , currently my salary is £39K.

From January to December 2012 I have enough salary to qualify for ILR earning thrashold

NOW I HAVE CHANGING CIRCUMSTANCES:

From January to June 2013 I am doing a training in a INDEPENDENT pharmacy as a Pre Registration pharmacist;

I will take a without pay leave from my CURRENT employer while i train.
My Pay for training will be around £ 15 K;

I will get a bonus of around 1.5K in March from my CURRENT empolyer.

QUESTIONS PLEASE :

Will a reduction in may pay affect my ILR application ?

Should i have a lot of money in savings to show that i can survive during the 6 months of £15 K pay ( my wife is not working and i have one year old daughter)

Do i have to be capable of earning same money for future, as claimed in income thrashold ( £39K), to qualify for ILR?

I will go back to my CURRENT EMPLOYER with same salary ( £39K) in July 2013.

Please could you advise if there are issues that i should be aware off?

Do i need to get a letter form my CURRENT employer that my job is permanent and i can return inJuly 2012?

Please advise .

Many Thanks,
Zee

HSMPSEQUENCE

Post by HSMPSEQUENCE » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:32 am

Sorry ILR Due date is 05Mar2013....:)

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:36 am

Reading the information available under the following FAQ sticky first would help: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=79378

With regard to the question on change in salary, this will not affect your ILR application, so long as you score the required PBS points when applying for ILR as a Tier 1 General Migrant.