ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - Reg

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

FLR(M) - Reg

Post by Damanisshallo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:05 am

Hello All,

Please Please ADMIN guys...If you feel that some posts are irrelevant or offending could you please send a copy of that post back to the requester and guide him in the right direction rather than deleting and sitting mum.

Coz it might only take 1 sec for you to delete a post but please bear in mind it takes a lot of effort,time and patience for a layman like me to compose a query. Coz we no techies.
Sorry I have to say this coz you've deleted (GOD knows why) my post made in FLR(M) Section.

I need some help regarding FLR(M) Application.

Can someone help me in answering the below questions.
My brief: I am making an application for my wife solely (not including my 3 yr old son in the application as I am aiming for a MN1 for him at a later stage) on FLR(M).

4.1 Do you and your sponsor have any children together? – I presume its a Yes

4.6 Details of children – Shall I provide my son's details

7.2 What is the financial requirement you are required to meet? Tick relevant box ----Which Option shall I tick.

Applying with no child dependant - an income before tax of at least £18,600 a year
Applying with one child dependant - an income before tax of at least £22,400 a year

7.12 Does anyone other than your partner live in the property? Yes No

Last edited by Damanisshallo on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: Burgled again...FLR(M)

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Damanisshallo wrote: 7.2 What is the financial requirement you are required to meet? Tick relevant box ----Which Option shall I tick.

Applying with no child dependant - an income before tax of at least £18,600 a year
Applying with one child dependant - an income before tax of at least £22,400 a year

7.12 Does anyone other than your partner live in the property? Yes No

FLR M form, page 17 wrote: If you were granted leave to enter or remain as a partner following an application made before the 9th July 2012 you are not
required to complete section 7A, Proceed to 7B MAINTENANCE.
Are you required to complete 7A?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Please post your queries in the forum appropriate for them. ILR forum is not the place for posting queries regarding extension / visa applications under family route. This was explained to you earlier as well. Irrelevant posts will continue to be deleted without notice, as advised earlier as well.

Also, the "burgled post" that you refer to has a following (and the only) post from yourself - that you have already received answers to your queries from UKBA itself. Had you posted answers that you received the topic may have been useful to anyone else looking for similar information but just stating that you now have answers that you needed negates the purpose of posting that query itself.
Damanisshallo wrote:Hello All,

I just got the confirmation from the Home Office reg my query. So thank you for all who made an attempt to read thru my query.
But guess the answers you received from UKBA did not satisfy you, hence the need for this topic again.
Last edited by geriatrix on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:57 pm

The opening statement under section 4 of the FLR(M) form answers the queries that you have posted:
In this section include any children under the age of 18 who are living with you in the UK and who are applying as your dependants.
Damanisshallo wrote:My brief: I am making an application for my wife solely (not including my 3 yr old son in the application as I am aiming for a MN1 for him at a later stage) on FLR(M).
The response above, from wpilr_nov12, answers your queries about section 7.
Last edited by geriatrix on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

FLR(M) - Reg

Post by Damanisshallo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:04 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:Are you required to complete 7A?
Yes, My partner falls into the new rules. so I have to complete 7A.
sushdmehta wrote:Please post your queries in the forum appropriate for them.

But guess the answers you received from UKBA did not satisfy you
I do not know what you mean by this statement as I posted this query earlier in a topic called FLR(M) (Within Indefinite Leave to Remain forum) then all of a sudden my post were deleted. You are right, even though I had an answer from the UKBA, I wasn't convinced as the guy over the phone was not prompting right.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Why does your wife have to fill section 7A? Is she not presently in the UK as your partner / spouse / dependant?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:11 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Why does your wife have to fill section 7A? Is she not presently in the UK as your partner / spouse / dependant?
As of now she's on her own right (PSW). This would be her first dependant visa Application.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Then you are right, that she needs to fill in section 7A of the FLR(M) form. Sharing this fact in the opening post would have helped.

The opening statement of section 4 (quoted above) makes it clear that you do not need to meet the additional financial requirement for the child if the child is not included in the FLR(M) application.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) - Reg

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Damanisshallo wrote:I posted this query earlier in a topic called FLR(M) (Within Indefinite Leave to Remain forum)
Given that previous attempts have failed, perhaps the following will help you understand:
Home page wrote:Indefinite Leave to Remain
Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
Your query is now in the relevant forum.
Last edited by geriatrix on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Fab!...Many thanks...However I presume my wife shall fill in the details elsewhere about our son ex:

4.1 Do you and your sponsor have any children together?

4.6 Details of children – Shall I provide my son's details

7.12 Does anyone other than your partner live in the property

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 pm

5.5.1 In respect of the required evidence:
• This must be in the name of the applicant’s partner, the applicant or both, as
appropriate.
• All the evidence set out in each category below must be provided unless otherwise stated.
• For employment-related earnings, bank statements covering the period(s) of employment relied upon must be provided.
• For non-employment income, only those bank statements which show the income being relied upon need to be provided.

5.5.2 In respect of salaried employment, all of the following must be submitted:
• P60 (if this has been issued) and wage slips for the 6-month period prior to the
application, or as appropriate, for the 12-month period prior to the application.
• Letter from the employer confirming the person’s employment and annual salary, the length of their employment (and the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application), and the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).
• A signed contract of employment.
• Bank statements corresponding to the same period as the wage slips, showing that the salary has been paid into the person’s account.
Does that mean the bank statements should be for at least 6months prior to POA? What if the salary is paid in after the statement is produced?
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

Happy28

Post by Happy28 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:45 am

Damanisshallo wrote:
5.5.1 In respect of the required evidence:
• This must be in the name of the applicant’s partner, the applicant or both, as
appropriate.
• All the evidence set out in each category below must be provided unless otherwise stated.
• For employment-related earnings, bank statements covering the period(s) of employment relied upon must be provided.
• For non-employment income, only those bank statements which show the income being relied upon need to be provided.

5.5.2 In respect of salaried employment, all of the following must be submitted:
• P60 (if this has been issued) and wage slips for the 6-month period prior to the
application, or as appropriate, for the 12-month period prior to the application.
• Letter from the employer confirming the person’s employment and annual salary, the length of their employment (and the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application), and the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).
• A signed contract of employment.
• Bank statements corresponding to the same period as the wage slips, showing that the salary has been paid into the person’s account.
Does that mean the bank statements should be for at least 6months prior to POA? What if the salary is paid in after the statement is produced?
I have similar questions. For the bank statement, does it have to be under one person's name or joint account for 6 months ? or it can be mixed statements, for example: My bank statement for 4 months and my partner's statement for another 2 months or can I show them 6 months bank statement from me and 6 months statements from my partner, and the total sum of all the statements meet the saving requirement ?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Happy28 wrote: For the bank statement, does it have to be under one person's name or joint account for 6 months ? or it can be mixed statements, for example: My bank statement for 4 months and my partner's statement for another 2 months or can I show them 6 months bank statement from me and 6 months statements from my partner, and the total sum of all the statements meet the saving requirement ?
From my understanding, it completely depends upon what your circumstances are:

If both yourself and your partner are working and showing both your wages against the financial requirement threshold, then Yes you need 6 months worth of statements for both you & your partner.

The only scenario where you'd not need separate statements is where you got a joint account and both your's & your partner's salaries are paid into you joint account. But then this is my understanding...

Also the wordings
Bank statements corresponding to the same period as the wage slips
means If you happen to show 6 wage slips (assuming you get paid monthly otherwise somewhere between 24-26 payslips if paid weekly) your bank statement should reflect these payments.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

Happy28

Post by Happy28 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Damanisshallo wrote:
Happy28 wrote: For the bank statement, does it have to be under one person's name or joint account for 6 months ? or it can be mixed statements, for example: My bank statement for 4 months and my partner's statement for another 2 months or can I show them 6 months bank statement from me and 6 months statements from my partner, and the total sum of all the statements meet the saving requirement ?
From my understanding, it completely depends upon what your circumstances are:

If both yourself and your partner are working and showing both your wages against the financial requirement threshold, then Yes you need 6 months worth of statements for both you & your partner.

The only scenario where you'd not need separate statements is where you got a joint account and both your's & your partner's salaries are paid into you joint account. But then this is my understanding...

Also the wordings
Bank statements corresponding to the same period as the wage slips
means If you happen to show 6 wage slips (assuming you get paid monthly otherwise somewhere between 24-26 payslips if paid weekly) your bank statement should reflect these payments.
Thanks Damanisshallo !
My scenario is that if we have to show the saving account to meet the financial requirement instead of payslips. Can we combined our bank statements ?
For the bank statement, does it have to be under one person's name or joint account for 6 months ? or it can be mixed statements, for example: My bank statement for 4 months and my partner's statement for another 2 months or can I show them 6 months bank statement from me and 6 months statements from my partner, and the total sum of all the statements meet the saving requirement ?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 am

Happy28 wrote:My scenario is that if we have to show the saving account to meet the financial requirement instead of payslips. Can we combined our bank statements ?
5.4.5 In respect of the use of cash savings to meet any shortfall against the income threshold under the financial requirement:

For example, where the applicant’s partner and applicant have no income which may be counted towards the financial requirement, £62,500 in cash savings will be required for the financial requirement to be met at the entry clearance/leave to remain stage or at the further leave stage, i.e. the ‘floor’ amount of £16,000, plus 2.5 times the shortfall of £18,600. At the indefinite leave to remain stage, the same couple will require £34,600 in cash savings to meet the financial requirement by that means alone, i.e. the ‘floor’ amount of £16,000, plus the shortfall of £18,600.
Read through the section 5.4.5 in
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary
Skydrives, Templates