ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help! application date

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cocoxu
Newly Registered

help! application date

Post by cocoxu » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Dear all,

Could anyone pls tell me when is the last application date for T1 (E) visa? I opened my company last week and I just got to know that I could only get the CT41G in 3 weeks but my PSW visa expires in 2 weeks time. If i submit my application several days (with 28 days) after my visa expires, would that be ok? Thx very much!

nish_patel7

Re: help! application date

Post by nish_patel7 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:12 pm

cocoxu wrote:Dear all,

Could anyone pls tell me when is the last application date for T1 (E) visa? I opened my company last week and I just got to know that I could only get the CT41G in 3 weeks but my PSW visa expires in 2 weeks time. If i submit my application several days (with 28 days) after my visa expires, would that be ok? Thx very much!
Ya it will be fine.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:51 pm

cocoxu wrote:Dear all,

Hi

Post it before its expire as i do,nt see you have a valid reason to delay. As far as documents are concern you can register a company and you will receive all documents in 1 day.

Any problem , Get in touch with me.

Regards
Shaukat

cocoxu
Newly Registered

Post by cocoxu » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:29 am

Hi

Post it before its expire as i do,nt see you have a valid reason to delay. As far as documents are concern you can register a company and you will receive all documents in 1 day.

Any problem , Get in touch with me.

Regards[/quote]

Thx for your reply. i did receive all the company documents in 1 day but not the tax form. I'm not sure whether i can get the tax form before my visa expires or not as when i phoned the tax office, I was told it would take 3 weeks.

sriks

Post by sriks » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:33 pm

The Tax form is not mandatory unless you have invested any money into the business already...

seniors please correct if i am wrong

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 pm

sriks wrote:The Tax form is not mandatory unless you have invested any money into the business already...

seniors please correct if i am wrong
Hi

i am not senior but i agree with you.
Shaukat