ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR sent in May

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TEE_A
Newly Registered

ILR sent in May

Post by TEE_A » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:39 pm

My family sent our ILR application by post on the 23rd of May,2012. We did our biometrics on the 9th of August. Since then we haven't heard anything from the Home office or gotten our documents back. This is getting ridiculous and limiting. We have called the Home office twice this week and still no decision has been made. We even asked if there was any problem with the application but we were told nothing is wrong if there was, we would have or would get a call from them. This is just absolutely ridiculous because last Friday made it 6 months its been with them.

I would like to know if anyone is in similar situation?

angelsoul
Newly Registered

Post by angelsoul » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi isn't only you, I sent my application back in April, done biometrics on the 3th of August, has past now 7 months and still waiting, like you had contacted them with the same answered,

all my best,,,

TEE_A
Newly Registered

Post by TEE_A » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:43 pm

We just got our doucments back today!!!! I'm so happy. Finally the wait is over. I give glory to God almighty!!!!

Just hold on to faith. I'm sure you would recieve your documents soon.

PS: I just noticed that on the card it was dated 28 of Nov but when we called them yesterday, we were told our a decision has not been made. So i guess they hardly update their system when a decision is made.

ML
Newly Registered

Post by ML » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Absolutely ridiculous ! I am in the same position. Home Office is very unfriendly and unhelpful.