ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All Waiting for Review.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:04 am

finally guys i recieved the most expensive letter of my life yes application is approved

Time line:

Application send on 6th may

document with objection letter reieved on 3rd august
Reason for rejection "Ur bachelor degree is not equal to Uk bachelor"

applied in naric on 10th of august and recieved letter of equivalence on
16th of august.

Applied for review on 22nd of august (FAX).
and mentioned the Nric ref no

They recieved the and update on the system on 23rd of august.

and again decision is made on 1st dec and dcoumentsend back on the same date

and today i reieved Approval letter.

Thanks to all member specially senior for helping me thanks alot.

carzen
Newly Registered

hi

Post by carzen » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:34 am

hi everyone
i have sent my review on 8th Dec-06.
will i get any new reference number.
how many days it will take for preocesing?
points awarded are.......
education-15
exp-0 (cliamed 35)
earnings- 25
spouse-10

the main reason for refusal is in my second company experience letter the Roles and Responsibilities are not clearly mentioned

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:27 am

Hi Sazid, CONGRATES>..

Dude how did u got the NARIC letter so fast... :lol:
Regards,

Pam Aujla

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:08 am

man i took 2 days service and paid 180 pound for it.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:08 pm

Hmm i cud had used same..It is already over 1 month, i dont have letter with me..10-12 days back they sent the letter. still to reach me.... :!:
Regards,

Pam Aujla

HSMPGUY

GOT IT

Post by HSMPGUY » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:38 am

By the grace of Almighty Allah, now its time to say from my side that I GOT IT.

after 2nd Review, On friday i have received letter from HO that they have finally approved my case.

Thanks to everyone for supporting me and helping me during all that period.

Now i am going to apply for Entry Clearence as soon as possiable. Can anyone suggest what documents need to submit and what original document i need to take along with me in the if i will be called for interview.

Also wanted to discuss that now with new rules as my age is 34 already what are my chances in future.

Thanks

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:50 am

Hi Sajid
Which documents u submitted for NARIC? and you applied for standard service or fast track?

Regads
Hasan

roza

Post by roza » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:17 pm

HSMPGUY,
Please summarize ur total time lines from the very beginnning.
Thx

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:34 am

submitted original degree and orignal final trascript and service used is fast track.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:05 am

roza wrote:HSMPGUY,
Please summarize ur total time lines from the very beginnning.
Thx
here are my time lines

Applied 15 Mar 2006
Rejected 21 April 2006
Applied for Review 25 April.
Rejected again on 18 Oct 2006
Applied for 2nd review on 7 Nov 2006
Got Approval on 12 Dec 2006

roza

Post by roza » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:22 pm

I have sent an email to HO regarding my review status on 06-Dec-2006.They repplied on 08-Dec-2006 as follow:
Dear XXXXXX,
We can confirm that we have received your review request form and that it is now with the review team.We will contact you when we have something definate to report.
kind regards

Review Sent 17-Nov-2006

Any senior member please advice either i contact again or wait for HO respond.

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:53 pm

Since they confirmed that the work is in progress, I would suggest to be patient for atleast 4 to 6 weeks and If you dont hear by then, you may want to follow up with an email.

melimango

Post by melimango » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:30 pm

Is there any recommended format for explaining why a review is requested? The person who answered the inquiry line couldn't tell me for sure why I was refused, so I'm not sure if I should just bring up anything they might have had a problem with and defend it.
How long should I expect the review to take? I'm from the US and the issue is evidence for the earnings requirement.
My situation is http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 8425#68425

I hate to spend the 315 to reapply but I don't want to wait months either.

Thank you.

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:59 am

can anyone give the mail address of hsmp team or general one to ask abt some queries??? :D

thanks in advance

praveen

windmill

Post by windmill » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:20 am

So after almost 3 months of application and 2 months of review application, I got my approval.

They rejected me on two criteria - Income and Experience.

Income, I knew would be easy to prove. It was just a miscalculation on their part. I already sent them all the original paystubs and all. So that was taken care of with a excel sheet of monthly income, to make it easier for them (I borrowed this idea from giblet - Thanks!!)

Experience was tricky as I already included whatever my employer was willing to provide. Now I couldn't have gotten anything else from employer and I could not submit anything extra in review. I wrote a detailed 3 page explanation of what I do and why does it require a graduate degree (mine requires Masters). I included the list of conference publications I had while on job and also a copy of my H1B. This was the only thing I was worried about - they might reject the review cos of a copy of H1B but they didn't. I also pointed them to the weblink of USCIS website which says Bachelors degree is needed for H1B.

Rest all the resources were provided as web links or print outs or web links. It worked!

Thanks for the valuable suggestions and tips/hints I've picked up from reading and replies over here. Now the next step - job hunt and EC. :)

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:25 am

Congratulation!!!!
Windmills

NNJ10

windmill

Post by windmill » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:27 am

in case anyone wonders, here is my original timeline:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 6687#56687

windmill

Post by windmill » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:48 am

thanks, nnj10. good luck with your application.

roza

Post by roza » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:41 pm

Email to HO on 18th Jan-07for current status they replied that my application is with review team but no decision has been taken.
Review sent 17th Nov-06.

wazee89

Post by wazee89 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:07 pm

Hi HSMPGUY,

That's excellent that they sent your case to Embassy.
If your docs are OK you have all chances to be approved.
i ratiocinated the same but screwed because of the laziness of the BHC Islaamabad. they didnt attempt to verify my documents and my company didnt receive a call either and case was refused because they were unable ( not sure if they ever able to complete a task) to verify my employer. extremely strange. my company is one of the biggest group of companies of pakistan yet this shit happened to me. and they added insult to the injury by sending the refusal letter later than 30 days time. i have applied for a review but still aint sure whether they will accpet it or ..........may they are unable to do lots of things.

prayers for you HSMP guy. i hope this time u could get thru. may be me as well.

smadan_in
Newly Registered

HSMP review

Post by smadan_in » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:00 pm

Hi, I had my application rejected as the payslips i submitted were stamped but didnot carry name of the signatory. If i obtain the signatures now would it be a case of review or new application. Do we need to submit the previous documentation with review?

Many thanks

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:30 am

windmill wrote:So after almost 3 months of application and 2 months of review application, I got my approval.

They rejected me on two criteria - Income and Experience.

Income, I knew would be easy to prove. It was just a miscalculation on their part. I already sent them all the original paystubs and all. So that was taken care of with a excel sheet of monthly income, to make it easier for them (I borrowed this idea from giblet - Thanks!!)

Experience was tricky as I already included whatever my employer was willing to provide. Now I couldn't have gotten anything else from employer and I could not submit anything extra in review. I wrote a detailed 3 page explanation of what I do and why does it require a graduate degree (mine requires Masters). I included the list of conference publications I had while on job and also a copy of my H1B. This was the only thing I was worried about - they might reject the review cos of a copy of H1B but they didn't. I also pointed them to the weblink of USCIS website which says Bachelors degree is needed for H1B.

Rest all the resources were provided as web links or print outs or web links. It worked!

Thanks for the valuable suggestions and tips/hints I've picked up from reading and replies over here. Now the next step - job hunt and EC. :)
Congrate Windmill now best of luck for EC
I have also submitted my EC application couple days back.
let me know where are you from ?? may be we can chat.

hsmpguy@yahoo.com

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:37 am

wazee89 wrote:
Hi HSMPGUY,

That's excellent that they sent your case to Embassy.
If your docs are OK you have all chances to be approved.
i ratiocinated the same but screwed because of the laziness of the BHC Islaamabad. they didnt attempt to verify my documents and my company didnt receive a call either and case was refused because they were unable ( not sure if they ever able to complete a task) to verify my employer. extremely strange. my company is one of the biggest group of companies of pakistan yet this shit happened to me. and they added insult to the injury by sending the refusal letter later than 30 days time. i have applied for a review but still aint sure whether they will accpet it or ..........may they are unable to do lots of things.

prayers for you HSMP guy. i hope this time u could get thru. may be me as well.
Sorry to know wat happens in your case.

Dont worry. you will diffinately have post office stamped on your letter. do highlight that and send your review within 28 days. that BHC didnt verify your case. just answer point by point i hope you will win it.

Best of luck.

roza

Post by roza » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:28 pm

Got approval letter (against review) thx & appreciate to all.Now preparing EC any body plz help me out what documents i have need to apply.

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:30 am

roza wrote:Got approval letter (against review) thx & appreciate to all.Now preparing EC any body plz help me out what documents i have need to apply.
Congrats roza ...
Job well done .....

Well for EC there are other threads ... you can refer to them for more detailed explanation ......

Anyways you will need your Passport , Residence arragements in UK , Bank statements in addition to what you submitted for Initial application.