ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for 2nd time--please review my earnings evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

melimango

Applying for 2nd time--please review my earnings evidence

Post by melimango » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:20 am

Hi all,

I am applying for the second time and I really don't want to be refused again!

If you want my full refusal read here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=12482, but to sum it up from Oct 05-Dec 05 I had a tax form and bank statements, Jan 06-March 06 final wage slip that showed the total amount (but not EACH wage slip individually) and bank statements, March 06-Oct 06 letter from employer and bank statements. But my bank statements were from online. When I got refused they said the bank statements weren't original, when I appealed they said the same thing plus I needed individual wage slips not just the final cumulative one.

Now I am using the 2006 calendar year so I have tax forms for both the job I worked Jan-March and the one I worked March-Dec. My problem is that I didn't save my wage slips (up until the new rules I did not qualify for HSMP, so I didn't know I'd be needing them). I ordered original bank statements from my bank, which I had them sign and stamp to be double sure. Should I submit just the tax forms and the bank statements? Cause I also have:

-the final wage slip from my Jan-March job and the final wage slip from my March-Dec job. I know it's not complete evidence since it's not each month's slip, but should I include it just to reassure the caseworker or will it cause confusion?

-a letter from my March-Dec employer stating my annual salary. However, the salary listed doesn't total what I actually earned in 2006, since I started in March and not Jan, and I received a bonus on top of my regular salary. Include it as reassurance, or will it confuse them?

-to make matters complicated, my bank statement doesn't list my company for the March-Dec job, it reads "some other name PAYROLL." I'm going to ask my work to write a letter that says "some other name PAYROLL" is what "my company's name" direct deposit payroll shows up on bank statements. This oddness makes me want to submit the other half-adequate evidence but I'm afraid it will confuse the caseworker.

Thanks so much!! The home office is of no help when I've tried to ask them these questions.

melimango

Post by melimango » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:08 pm

no advice?

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:25 pm

Dear melimango

My honest advice would be to not take risk and request your employer (both past and present) to issue you monthly/bi-monthly/weekly salary slips. The consolidated slip you're talking about is rather a salary certificate which will be a bonus for your application. But don't risk your application by not following the guidelines.

About the bank statement, I beleive it will work if it is signed and stamped by the bank and yes, the salary deposit matches with the net salary mentioned in your salary slips. The transaction narration 'Payroll' is fine, but in my case the narration was 'Salary Transfer'.

I hope it helps.
Regards,

Z Z.

vasumahan
Newly Registered

I am in same situation as u'rs

Post by vasumahan » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:21 pm

Hi all,

I am applying for the second time and I really don't want to be refused again!

If you want my full refusal read here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=12482, but to sum it up from Oct 05-Dec 05 I had a tax form and bank statements, Jan 06-March 06 final wage slip that showed the total amount (but not EACH wage slip individually) and bank statements, March 06-Oct 06 letter from employer and bank statements. But my bank statements were from online. When I got refused they said the bank statements weren't original, when I appealed they said the same thing plus I needed individual wage slips not just the final cumulative one.

Now I am using the 2006 calendar year so I have tax forms for both the job I worked Jan-March and the one I worked March-Dec. My problem is that I didn't save my wage slips (up until the new rules I did not qualify for HSMP, so I didn't know I'd be needing them). I ordered original bank statements from my bank, which I had them sign and stamp to be double sure. Should I submit just the tax forms and the bank statements? Cause I also have:

-the final wage slip from my Jan-March job and the final wage slip from my March-Dec job. I know it's not complete evidence since it's not each month's slip, but should I include it just to reassure the caseworker or will it cause confusion?

-a letter from my March-Dec employer stating my annual salary. However, the salary listed doesn't total what I actually earned in 2006, since I started in March and not Jan, and I received a bonus on top of my regular salary. Include it as reassurance, or will it confuse them?

-to make matters complicated, my bank statement doesn't list my company for the March-Dec job, it reads "some other name PAYROLL." I'm going to ask my work to write a letter that says "some other name PAYROLL" is what "my company's name" direct deposit payroll shows up on bank statements. This oddness makes me want to submit the other half-adequate evidence but I'm afraid it will confuse the caseworker.

Thanks so much!! The home office is of no help when I've tried to ask them these questions.

Hi mate,it looks like home office people are only accepting consicitive payslips and u need to provide relevent proof for that .so its better u do the same.i got the same problem.give them bank statments stamped.if possible send me u'r contact no .i will contact u....

vasumahan
Newly Registered

HSMP rejected

Post by vasumahan » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:22 pm

Hi mate,it looks like home office people are only accepting consicitive payslips and u need to provide relevent proof for that .so its better u do the same.i got the same problem.give them bank statments stamped.if possible send me u'r contact no .i will contact u....

melimango

Post by melimango » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:21 pm

my company can't reissue pay slips. they say it's not possible...

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:06 am

Then there are two alternatives you can try. But some expert opinion should also be taken on these because these are just my thoughts and not some real life case that I've been through:

1) You can ask for permission from your office about re-generating the pay slips for yourself and then get them signed and stamped by your office authorities. But be careful with all the figures that you mentioned on them and do verify them very carefully.

2) Get a salary certificate from your employer which in addition to the other information should also mention that your company only provides consolidated pay slips which have aleady been provided to you.

Goodluck!
Regards,

Z Z.