ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to include any accomodation letters for ILR app?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imranh

Post by imranh » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi Everyone

I have a simple question which I cannot determine from the SET(M) guidance notes

Just to be clear that I live at home rent free with my father who owns the property. The ILR application is for my wife who is Pakistani and has been here on a settlement visa since December 2010.

What I mean here are things like deeds, sponsorship letter from me and/or my father, accomodation letter etc etc.

Please can you advise as my PEO appointment is fairly soon.

Many Thanks

kranthi15

Post by kranthi15 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:17 pm

as its owned property by parents, better to provide other docs like voting card, bank statements, NHS letters, any travel insurance of last two yr time, salary slips and p60 if working which hold same address...

if just for cohab docs,,, then above mentioned should be fine.
Cheers

imranh

Post by imranh » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:26 pm

kranthi15 wrote:as its owned property by parents, better to provide other docs like voting card, bank statements, NHS letters, any travel insurance of last two yr time, salary slips and p60 if working which hold same address...

if just for cohab docs,,, then above mentioned should be fine.
thanks for the reply.much appreciated. I have got the cohab docs perpared already but i was wondering if you had to send seperately other accomodation docs aswell???

kranthi15

Post by kranthi15 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:40 pm

All they need is 6 docs.. if application already sent don't bother... else ... nothing wrong in adding an extra letter signed by your self to support your wife stay in same address..or permission to stay letter from father...

mine was done with out tenancy doc,,,, so they want to know, you both are staying at same place.... to make sure application is genuine
Cheers