ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre 9 July employment.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skstar

Pre 9 July employment.

Post by skstar » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey guys,

Have any of you been paid in all cash or cheque/ cash?
Slightly worried as I deposited a certain amount every month in to account through cheque. But used cash for my own uses.
Would this be okay? (applied before 9th July)

skstar

Post by skstar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 am

anyone? :)

bustednotch

Post by bustednotch » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi skstar,
I applied before 9th July for FLR(M) from PSW. Hoping to hear some good news any day now! I'm self employed and a lot of my income is by cash or cheque. Along with 12 months of bank statements, I made a monthly breakdown of my income, who paid me, when they paid me, what method or payment and I also included letters from anyone that paid me confirming they did this with their signature. I did my taxes too, and used a solicitor with my application. He said my application was very strong.

Good luck to you!

skstar

Post by skstar » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Thank you for taking the time to reply BustedNotch.
My husband got his visa today. So phew. lol

bustednotch

Post by bustednotch » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Great news! Did you update your timeline in the 'FLR(M) Waiting Times' thread? It would be really helpful for us that are still waiting out there. You must be so thrilled!!!!!

skstar

Post by skstar » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Sorry, mine wasn't a FLR application. It was for my husband who applied for settlement in July.