ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Temporary Address for Passport Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ftse100

Temporary Address for Passport Application

Post by ftse100 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 am

Dear Seniors,

Can I get some advice on my address change please. I received my Naturalisation approval on my current address which was different from the one I used in the Naturalisation application form because I changed my address afterwards through HO address change online request form. My current address is temporary but I would like to receive all the correspondence and my passport at this temporary address. What address should I fill in the Passport application form because I have heard they do credit search when you apply for passport?

I would love to hear seniors' useful advice.

Regards

ftse100

Post by ftse100 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Anyone from their experience?? Please share.

Thank you.

jms_uk
- thin ice -

Re: Temporary Address for Passport Application

Post by jms_uk » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:41 pm

ftse100 wrote:Dear Seniors,

Can I get some advice on my address change please. I received my Naturalisation approval on my current address which was different from the one I used in the Naturalisation application form because I changed my address afterwards through HO address change online request form. My current address is temporary but I would like to receive all the correspondence and my passport at this temporary address. What address should I fill in the Passport application form because I have heard they do credit search when you apply for passport?

I would love to hear seniors' useful advice.

Regards
There is an option to write your previous address on the form as well. I don't see an issue to worry about.

ftse100

Post by ftse100 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Thank you for the reply. I am sure you are talking about section 8 in the Application form.

Regards