ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Pending - Can I study?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Babatha
Newly Registered

Application Pending - Can I study?

Post by Babatha » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:13 am

Hi!

So my application for LTR on compassionate grounds is ongoing at the moment and i'm sooooo BORED!!

I know I can't got to college or anything right now as i'm not a UK resident atm but I found a distance learning proofreading course with Chapterhouse and I was wondering if I pay the full amount of money (no discounts or whatever) can I still do this course while my application for my residency is being decided?

Edit: I just emailed Chapterhouse Publishing and they said 'There are no residency requirements regarding our courses. These are vocational course and can be taken by anyone, anywhere in the world.'

Is this really true??