ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prince007

Re: Appeal

Post by prince007 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:27 am

Awaiting :( wrote:@prince007 and Zully, did your appeal bundles go back to Islamabad or Abu Dabhi?
hi they send the bundles back to UK, it should say on your refusal letter about the decision making post. hope this helps

Awaiting :(
Newly Registered

Appeal

Post by Awaiting :( » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:44 am

I was just wondering with u both not hearing anything until after the deadline date whether the resource issues are in Islamabad or AD

zully
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal

Post by zully » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:55 am

Awaiting :( wrote:I was just wondering with u both not hearing anything until after the deadline date whether the resource issues are in Islamabad or AD
on the rejection letter it tells you the post ref: mine is personally from islamabad. manderin had an issue with city and guilds maybe she can help you as she didnt have to go court it was withdrawn a few days earlier.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

wunderboy

Post by wunderboy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:06 pm

hello all once submitting papers and iaft recieves them on what grounds can you ask for a fast track review ?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:22 pm

wunderboy wrote:hello all once submitting papers and iaft recieves them on what grounds can you ask for a fast track review ?
If mrs is ill or maybe expecting....if you are I'll n need your partner here. But to be honest that was meant to be done with the appeal as it goes to a different department first....
And secondly I really don't think AIT really care as I put an expedite letter in and in still waiting.
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 pm

zully wrote:
wunderboy wrote:hello all once submitting papers and iaft recieves them on what grounds can you ask for a fast track review ?
If mrs is ill or maybe expecting....if you are I'll n need your partner here. But to be honest that was meant to be done with the appeal as it goes to a different department first....
And secondly I really don't think AIT really care as I put an expedite letter in and in still waiting.
hey whats an expedite letter?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:57 pm

prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:
Well it's a letter that can be written with the appeal. It's a letter with your special circumstance n to see if judge will grant it.. Instead of 19 weeks they have 11. Judge don't care we did that as I was due in June I thought maybe something might happen quick... Well I had the baby even before mi e went back to Islamabad..
Prince it's too late for you to do it... Have you been to your solicitor yet.
visa stamped?

wunderboy

Post by wunderboy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:34 pm

well i do have health issues which have been documented in my case but does anyone have any guidance on how to attach this to your papers im still trying to get evidences together so not submitted as yet as i am the sponsor i am the one with the problems.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:57 am

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:
Well it's a letter that can be written with the appeal. It's a letter with your special circumstance n to see if judge will grant it.. Instead of 19 weeks they have 11. Judge don't care we did that as I was due in June I thought maybe something might happen quick... Well I had the baby even before mi e went back to Islamabad..
oh okay, i guess they dont look at how a persons feeling only what they wanna do. but i still to Dua everyone gets their Visa and gets reunited Ameen.

yeh zully i have been to my solictor Inshallah she has started the case and asked for documents. Hope everything goes well. May Allah Help Us All Ameen.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:58 am

wunderboy wrote:well i do have health issues which have been documented in my case but does anyone have any guidance on how to attach this to your papers im still trying to get evidences together so not submitted as yet as i am the sponsor i am the one with the problems.
sorry wunderboy i wouldnt know about that one, hope it gets sorted for you dw In Sha Allah

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:59 am

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:
oh okay, i guess they dont look at how a persons feeling only what they wanna do. but i still to Dua everyone gets their Visa and gets reunited Ameen.

yeh zully i have been to my solictor In sha allah she has started the case and asked for documents. Hope everything goes well. May Allah Help Us All Ameen.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:01 am

Read Surah Yaseen, as i heard one who reads his/her desire gets fulfilled. In Sha Allah

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:06 am

prince007 wrote:
wunderboy wrote:well i do have health issues which have been documented in my case but does anyone have any guidance on how to attach this to your papers im still trying to get evidences together so not submitted as yet as i am the sponsor i am the one with the problems.
sorry wunderboy i wouldnt know about that one, hope it gets sorted for you dw In Sha Allah
If you go onto the tribunal website it tells you there. You just send a plea to the judge and he will look at case and determine weather or not he allows 11 weeks or 19 weeks. You need to get it in early as you need it all to be done before dead line...
Call AIT. They will explain it and give you the address you send it too.
Best of luck.
visa stamped?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:09 am

prince007 wrote:Read Surah Yaseen, as i heard one who reads his/her desire gets fulfilled. In Sha Allah
I went solicitors yesterday and he is gonna try to get it done by next week and send it to the ECM. He says the ECO don't know what there doing. But he also says that if need be to adjourn my case... I hope not. I'm not sure why he isn't sending it to the home office rep and convincing him that they are wasting their time taking it to court.
Well lets see what happens. Inshallah hope it goes well for you... Not long now.
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 am

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:Read Surah Yaseen, as i heard one who reads his/her desire gets fulfilled. In Sha Allah
I went solicitors yesterday and he is gonna try to get it done by next week and send it to the ECM. He says the ECO don't know what there doing. But he also says that if need be to adjourn my case... I hope not. I'm not sure why he isn't sending it to the home office rep and convincing him that they are wasting their time taking it to court.
Well lets see what happens. Inshallah hope it goes well for you... Not long now.
Thanks, Zully email the embassy again asking for an update, they will tell you something or give you an idea. Time wasting is part of their job they dont care how people feel out their aveh stone hearted, just an money making scheme. nyway email the embassy asap again.

btw why was it refused?

wunderboy

Post by wunderboy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:55 pm

i forgot something on the ukba website there is a sponsorship undertaking form can that apply to a spouse visa appeal ?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 pm

wunderboy wrote:i forgot something on the ukba website there is a sponsorship undertaking form can that apply to a spouse visa appeal ?
No it does not apply to spouse visa. That form is only for elderly dependent parents :roll:

wunderboy

Post by wunderboy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:01 pm

oh ok thanks

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Rejected - City & Guilds Listening

Post by ImmyA » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Hi Guys,

I am just looking for some information and maybe some advice on anyone who has had a similar experience to myself or is in alike situation.

To cut a long story short my visa got rejected on the 26/06/2012 due to us not submitting a listening certificate from an approved test center, and that the candidates result sheet we submitted was not a form certificate, hence the refusal. This was the only point for refusal.

It seems that the ECO made some sort of admin or human error as the evidences we presented were adequate, and can also be confirmed by the
The UKBA reference document - English Language Test requirements PDF Page 12 - Option 3.

I lodged the appeal on the 09/07/2012 and was given a pending deadline date of 14/12/2012. After waiting approx 5 months and the deadline date soon approaching no parties have received any form of correspondence or communication on the status of it. I am not confident that i will hear something in the next 4-5 days either.

I also sent an email to the British High Commission, Islamabad a few days ago, and was told to wait 20 days for a response.

Has anybody had there visa's refused for the same reason, and or had any luck with getting it overturned either by review or the courts.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Imran

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Re: City and guilds

Post by ImmyA » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:Is there anyone on here who has been refused entry due to not providing a listening certificate for the City and Guilds English test? Or anyone heard back since appealing? Would appreciate any responses please.[/list]
My visa was rejected for the same reason. Waiting on the appeal now, i was given deadline date of 14/12/2012, but have not heard anything since.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 pm

ImmyA wrote:
Awaiting :( wrote:Is there anyone on here who has been refused entry due to not providing a listening certificate for the City and Guilds English test? Or anyone heard back since appealing? Would appreciate any responses please.[/list]
My visa was rejected for the same reason. Waiting on the appeal now, i was given deadline date of 14/12/2012, but have not heard anything since.
Shortly you will receive a letter from AIT with a court date. Then fight it in court usually it be about 8 weeks after your deadline... Then you can prepare your case for the rep: home officer...
visa stamped?

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Post by ImmyA » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:16 am

zully wrote:
ImmyA wrote:
Shortly you will receive a letter from AIT with a court date. Then fight it in court usually it be about 8 weeks after your deadline... Then you can prepare your case for the rep: home officer...
Hi Zully,

Thanks for the swift reply. How long after did you have to wait for your court date to be given? Is there bit of a wait?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 am

ImmyA wrote:
zully wrote:
ImmyA wrote:
Hi Zully,

Thanks for the swift reply. How long after did you have to wait for your court date to be given? Is there bit of a wait?
About 2 weeks after deadline you will get a letter from AIT with the court date and that will be for about 8 weeks time... So somewhere in feb you will have a court date.
visa stamped?

ImmyA
Newly Registered

British High Commission - Islamabad, Pakistan

Post by ImmyA » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Does anybody have a contact telephone number for: British High Commission - Islamabad, Pakistan?

zully
Member of Standing

Re: British High Commission - Islamabad, Pakistan

Post by zully » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

ImmyA wrote:Does anybody have a contact telephone number for: British High Commission - Islamabad, Pakistan?
Email address only if you look a few thread up prince has sent it to me. Hope it helps. They only respond to email.
visa stamped?