ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 (G) extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Humber12
Newly Registered

Tier1 (G) extension

Post by Humber12 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi, I am here again...thanks for answering my questions.
The question I have today is that last time when I got the Tier 1 visa, I showed self employed and employed documents. Now for the extension I have crossed the required income band based on my salary as employed and to make case easy I don't want to attach any document as self employed.

shall i say in application form as employed only or both. bearing in mind they have my info in their system

thanks

coolsen
Newly Registered

Post by coolsen » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi Humber12,

If you meet the required points with your current employment status then, u could show only that. But have all the docs in the hand. Thats my view.

Regards,
Senthil

Humber12
Newly Registered

Post by Humber12 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:24 pm

The caseworker was very nice....she asked; are you considering yourself as self-employed or employed. I said I am both however for this application I am showing documents as employed only. The next question she asked me if I have photocopies of documents, which I didn't had so she made photo copies herself, then after 30 minutes good news came with successful application.
Thanks to all who answered my questions. I will bother you guys again in 2 year time.

aju2012

Post by aju2012 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi,

Could you please advise me for self employed what are the documents you had shown to caseworker ? I am going to apply with employed + self employed in first week of March 2013.