ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension-2 employments

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newmoon

Tier 1 Extension-2 employments

Post by newmoon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi Friends

I am extending my tier 1 visa and currently have 2 employments. Query is my 2nd employment is through my husbands ltd company. (note my husband is a dependent). I am just an employee of the company and don't have any shareholding nor a director of the company.

When we go for extension if i give only my payslips from 2 employers and bank statement to prove the salary is enough or do i need to show them my husbands ltd company bank statement/paye etc as well . Because he is the dependent and attending the visa interview with me so i am confused whether i am required to show them or not.

please note my husband is the 100% shareholder and the only director of the company.

Seniors advise/response will be much appreciated.

newmoon

Seniors/administrators please shed some light on this

Post by newmoon » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:03 am

Hi Seniors/administrators

please shed some light on this query

Thanks

KayBernsL
Newly Registered

Post by KayBernsL » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Just provide only the information they have asked for.
ie the two sets of payslips
plus their corresponding bank accounts where the funds were deposited. That is all. dont volunteer information not asked for as they will use that against you in most cases.

Regards and GOODLUCK