ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa docs limited company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sali123

Dependant visa docs limited company

Post by sali123 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Hi,
Can you please let me know the documents required for applying for a dependant visa?.I am running a limited company and I receive payslips from my accountant through email.Do I need to get seal and signature from the accountant in the payslips?

For accommodation proof,can I submit a no objection letter from landlord mentioning single or double bed room house as I will be applying visa for 3 persons or rental agreement ?Which one would be the best proof ?

Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Your payslips are not required. A bank statement in your name or that of your partner is required to show that the required maintenance sum has been held for three months. If there are children involved in this application, it's necessary to show suitable accommodation, otherwise this is not necessary.

sali123

Post by sali123 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Many thanks Lucapooka.

As applying dependent visa for two children. Can you please let me know the best supporting document for accommodation proof to be submitted.

Is it mandatory to mention single or double bedroom house ?

Can I book hotel for 10 or 20 days to show as a accommodation proof?As I am now living in a single bed room flat I don't think I can use my current address to apply for dependent visa for 3 members.

Or Should I change the house to bigger one before applying for a dependent visa?

Please suggest me .

Thanks

sali123

Post by sali123 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:21 pm

One more query.Is it mandatory to submit TB screening certificate for infant as well?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:25 pm

]MED2.3 Who is exempt from needing a TB certificate?

The following are exempt from the requirement:
[...]
children under the age of 11 years old (unless deemed necessary by a clinician)

N.B. Children are not automatically exempt from the requirement to present a TB certificate showing that they are free from active pulmonary TB. Children under 11 years old need to attend a clinic, where their parent(s)/guardians will need to complete a medical questionnaire. The clinician will decide whether screening is required and whether an individual certificate will need to be presented.

sali123

Post by sali123 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi,

I am bit confused,I can see on one of the thread dependent visa was rejected due due of lack of evidence of employment proof.The thread was below:

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=101884

Can you please confirm whether employment proof is required or not?

thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:27 pm

You've dug up an old thread from April. The person who posted that information (which was a incorrect refusal) later posted that the decision has been overturned on appeal.

sali123

Post by sali123 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Many thanks Lucapooka for clarifying this.

sali123

Post by sali123 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi,

The bank statements which will be used to show dependent maintenance will also has salary and dividend transaction details paid from my business account.Can I just highlight the payment entries on the bank statement and mention in the invitation letter that payment and dividends are received from my business account to show the earnings.

thanks

sali123

Post by sali123 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:15 pm

I would be grateful if some one clarify my query.Thx