ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary for the month received early

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stalwar

Salary for the month received early

Post by stalwar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have a general query. My Tier 1 visa is expiring on 4th Jan 2013.
I am trying to take the services of a solicitor to get me dates in the month of December but since UKBA is off for holidays my solicitor has informed me that dates are available only till 22nd.

I have requested my company to give me December's salary close to 18th to which they have agreed.

My question is would this be a problem for UKBA?

What kind of supporting documentation should I also carry. Would appreciate any response

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:15 pm

If you can get a bank statement showing that the money has been credited I can't see a problem. If you only have the pay slip it could be a problem for a PEO application; but not for a postal. But you have a solicitor, so ask him!

stalwar

Post by stalwar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:27 pm

@Lucapooka : Thanks for the prompt reply. I will get the statement from bank. The reason I was asking was in the guidance notes a notion of calendar month is mentioned and I was wondering if that has an impact on that.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Any and all qualifying income that falls within a 12 month period is accepted. Clearly, asking to be paid early is a total ruse in order to come within a deadline, but I can't see anything that prevents you doing this.

stalwar

Post by stalwar » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:30 pm

@Lucapooka : maybe you said this in jest but I take objection to the use of term "ruse".
I am being forced into this situation. I have another thread opened for that (http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=119787) so won't go into my situation in detail here.

Suffice to say my visa expires on 4th Jan and UKBA isn't giving any appointments from 25th Dec (or atleast I am not getting any even with a solicitor) and they are considering postal applications at snail pace.

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:50 am

UK has the worst of worst visa processing system...

Even after paying such enormous amount as visa fees(both in country and from outside country), UKBA or British High Commission, they just reject incase if they have any clarification.

And the postal ones, i dont have to say - even snails will move faster.

Shame on the UK government.

This UK government, they just try to rob people for no reason or for silly reasons. The recent one is the proposed rail fare increase.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Indianinworld,

Whilst you have the right to your opinions, you have somewhat derailed this thread by ranting about something not related to the op's question.

Please stick to the topic.

Kind Regards