ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Croydon - Employed & Self Employed Successfull

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mayurc

PEO Croydon - Employed & Self Employed Successfull

Post by Mayurc » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Dear All Members and Gurus,

I personally thankful to everyone who have contributed to the forum and made aware of either it is any kind of requirement, UKBA guideline etc etc

I had today PEO Croydon appointment for Tier 1 Extension for me and my wife. I have summarized the documents which I submitted with the help of my solicitor. I am employed part time and running my own bookkeeping business as a self employed so I did not want to take any risk spending nearly £4000 which includes Accountant, Solicitor and UKBA fees.

1.Meeting was at 9am and UKBA opened gate half hour late due to problem.
2.Security check done at 9:30
3.Received Ticket number at 09:45
4.2nd floor arrival to pay fees and paid around 10:00
5. Called 10:15 to validate our application - they checks your application form filled correctly or not.
6. Done BIOMETRIC at 10:25
7. Called by case worker around 10:35 to drop all documents.
8. Lady told us that because I have huge documents so will take around 1 to 1.5 hours
9. Received confirmation - around 11:45 about application is successful and will receive bio metric in 7 working days.

Documents Submitted:
1. Passports for Both
2. Application for Both
3. 2 photos each
4. Fees paid by Postal Order to avoid last minute problem
5. Employment - 12 months payslips and letter from company about gross pay and net pay confirmation
6. I kept P60 with me as advised by solicitor and told if they ask then provide.
7. Self Employed - All sales invoices raised in 12 months - Customer cheques copies - Self assessment Registration document which confirms my UTR no - 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 SA returns - HMRC TAX Payment history so far - NI Contribution letters and invoices with payment -
8. Bank Statement showing all receipts and wages and same for balance.
9. Accountant - Income certificate - Income summary - 12 months Financial statement - Accountant ACCA registration print out from ACCA WEB.
10. Marriage Certificate - Last two years joint bank statements - NHS - RENT AGREEMENT - COUNCIL TAX - LIGHT BILL .

I mentioned two years because I got married only two years ago. ;)

I hope above will help other and if you have any questions do let me know.

All the Best Folks

MarkNew
Newly Registered

Accountant ACCA registration print out from ACCA WEB

Post by MarkNew » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Can you please give me some more info about "Accountant ACCA registration print out from ACCA WEB" that you have mentioned in terms of exactly how I can get this printout through ACCA web. Thank you

Mayurc

Re: Accountant ACCA registration print out from ACCA WEB

Post by Mayurc » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:46 pm

MarkNew wrote:Can you please give me some more info about "Accountant ACCA registration print out from ACCA WEB" that you have mentioned in terms of exactly how I can get this printout through ACCA web. Thank you
Search your accountant on WWW.ACCAGLOBAL.COM and once if you find it take the print out.

MarkNew
Newly Registered

Post by MarkNew » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Thanks for the reply. I have been to the website but couldn't find the page that we search account and print. Could you please send the page URL ? Thanks

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Use internet explorer and go to http://www.accaglobal.com/en/discover/f ... ntant.html

and click on Related Links on left hand corner
"Directory of Business Advisers and members"

There you go ... vollaaaaa ..!!!
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.