ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very urgent help regarding Maintenance Funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Very urgent help regarding Maintenance Funds

Post by sonub4ualt » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi,

I have requested bank statements covering 90 days for maintenance for myself and 1 dependant (about £1900)until last monthwith Lloyds bank and did not check the statements till yesterday, which showed balance at the end of the day £500. When I checked with the bank they said they will consider the following day or previous day's balance for the end of the day and unfortunately it being a weekend they generated a statement for the next day showing a balance of £500. I have maintained the funds since the past 6 months for more than £2000. Is it ok to submit the bank statements until this day showing end of the balance as £500, as I held the maintenance for over 6 months. If not please suggest a way to help come out of this situation, as I am planning to apply on 6th December.

Regards,
Sonu

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:51 am

Can you explain how it is 1900 for yourself and a dependant ?
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Post by sonub4ualt » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 pm

indianinworld wrote:Can you explain how it is 1900 for yourself and a dependant ?
I mean I have maintained over £1900 for me and my dependent, which should technically be £1500.