ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help to apply for eea family permit from pakistan

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

umair55
Newly Registered

need help to apply for eea family permit from pakistan

Post by umair55 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:19 pm

hi. i came back from uk 10 april 2012 with an overstay of 15 months on a vizit viza. my polish gf came to pakistan in september and we got married in pakistan legally. now i wana apply for an EEA family permit. which documents i need to provide them to get tht viza. and my wife got polish passport and she got a indefinite viza to uk as well. plzzzzzzzzzz help me.
waiting for your expert advices. thks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:11 pm

The formula looks like this:

Polish Wife + Pakistani Husband with bad immigration history + very recent wedding = Big Red Flag.

In addition to the documents requested on the application form (you can see that on the UKBA site) they will expect a very solid file of historical evidence to support your genuine relationship.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... nience.pdf

umair55
Newly Registered

Post by umair55 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:05 pm

thanks for ur reply. i got last 8 months of phone records with her since the day im landed in pakistan. and emails from last 26 months. and skype record is from last 26 months. and alots of our pics together from uk and here pics of wedding. her pakistani viza when she came here to me and our pics here and our wedding pics.
wot do u think wot more we need to prove tht.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:14 pm

[quote="Lucapooka"]The formula looks like this:

Polish Wife + Pakistani Husband with bad immigration history + very recent wedding = Big Red Flag.

More than this formula it will highly depend on an individual caseworker's perception and knowledge as because under EEA law previous immigration history is irrelevant, along with the submission of evidences justifying the relationship as much as possible.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:18 pm

umair55 wrote:thanks for ur reply. i got last 8 months of phone records with her since the day im landed in pakistan. and emails from last 26 months. and skype record is from last 26 months. and alots of our pics together from uk and here pics of wedding. her pakistani viza when she came here to me and our pics here and our wedding pics.
Normally as far as generically marriage certificate is sufficient to prove relationship but if caseworker want to see further evidences of relationship then you will need solid proofs such as tenancy agreements, joint flights details, hotels reservations, joint shopping receipts/vouchers, utility bills, joint address etc. in contrary to text/voice chat.
REGARDS

umair55
Newly Registered

Post by umair55 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:58 pm

sheraz7 wrote:
umair55 wrote:thanks for ur reply. i got last 8 months of phone records with her since the day im landed in pakistan. and emails from last 26 months. and skype record is from last 26 months. and alots of our pics together from uk and here pics of wedding. her pakistani viza when she came here to me and our pics here and our wedding pics.
Normally as far as generically marriage certificate is sufficient to prove relationship but if caseworker want to see further evidences of relationship then you will need solid proofs such as tenancy agreements, joint flights details, hotels reservations, joint shopping receipts/vouchers, utility bills, joint address etc. in contrary to text/voice chat.
thanks for tht but i need more information abt this before i submit my case

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:16 pm

You should also be aware that from some (unlawful) reason, EEA FP applications from Pakistan can take 3 months.

umair55
Newly Registered

Post by umair55 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:15 am

Jambo wrote:You should also be aware that from some (unlawful) reason, EEA FP applications from Pakistan can take 3 months.
thanks Jambo but how many chances r there to get viza

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:15 pm

First, you should stop flooding the forum with request to look at your thread. You now have more requests to look at your thread than your messages in that thread!

Second, I'm not sure what your are after. We can't predict the future. The requirements for EEA Family Permit are very simple and easy to meet. However, if the ECO suspect the relationship is not genuine, this will affect your application. It is impossible for us to guess what the ECO would decide in particular as we ourselves don't have your papers in front of us.

umair55
Newly Registered

Post by umair55 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Jambo wrote:First, you should stop flooding the forum with request to look at your thread. You now have more requests to look at your thread than your messages in that thread!

Second, I'm not sure what your are after. We can't predict the future. The requirements for EEA Family Permit are very simple and easy to meet. However, if the ECO suspect the relationship is not genuine, this will affect your application. It is impossible for us to guess what the ECO would decide in particular as we ourselves don't have your papers in front of us.
thanks for ur reply jambo and soory abt too many requests. but im reading on these forums tht jenuine marriage certificate and my passport and proof tht my wife is doing job from last 3 months.
and wot else i can submit with my application as i mentioned above tht
i got last 8 months of phone records with her since the day im landed in pakistan. and emails from last 26 months. and skype record is from last 26 months. and alots of our pics together from uk and here pics of wedding. her pakistani viza when she came here to me and our pics here and our wedding pics.
wot do u think wot more we need to prove tht. i will b really thankful to u if u can help me.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:51 pm

thanks for ur reply jambo and soory abt too many requests.
Indeed, and now I have deleted those links to this topic. Post that sort of thing again and your account might just get totally zapped.

very recent wedding
Why are you thinking that is a problem? Where is your evidence that a recent marriage is more problematic than a marriage some time ago?

The fact is ..... a marriage is a marriage, whether it happened one day ago, or one decade ago.
John

umair55
Newly Registered

Post by umair55 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:10 pm

John wrote:
thanks for ur reply jambo and soory abt too many requests.
Indeed, and now I have deleted those links to this topic. Post that sort of thing again and your account might just get totally zapped.

very recent wedding
Why are you thinking that is a problem? Where is your evidence that a recent marriage is more problematic than a marriage some time ago?

The fact is ..... a marriage is a marriage, whether it happened one day ago, or one decade ago.
thanks john and any other advice u or any1 else can give me

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:43 pm

John wrote:Why are you thinking that is a problem? Where is your evidence that a recent marriage is more problematic than a marriage some time ago?
A marriage of ten years is hardly likely to be a sham; a marriage of convenience.

Unfortunately, a recent marriage isn't just another marriage when the end game is a new life in Britain - especially when it concerns nationals from two countries that have nothing in common (How often do we hear of women from Pakistan marrying an Eastern European?) As usual the scammers and con-artists spoil it for the genuine ones and quite often what sorts the wheat from the chaff is the passage of time.

Salem
- thin ice -

Post by Salem » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:21 pm

keffers wrote:
John wrote:Why are you thinking that is a problem? Where is your evidence that a recent marriage is more problematic than a marriage some time ago?
A marriage of ten years is hardly likely to be a sham; a marriage of convenience.

Unfortunately, a recent marriage isn't just another marriage when the end game is a new life in Britain - especially when it concerns nationals from two countries that have nothing in common (How often do we hear of women from Pakistan marrying an Eastern European?) As usual the scammers and con-artists spoil it for the genuine ones and quite often what sorts the wheat from the chaff is the passage of time.
Totally agree and quite relevant to the Board at present IMO......

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:11 pm

[quote="keffers"]

- especially when it concerns nationals from two countries that have nothing in common

Why we forgetting that this Britain is a land of multi-cultural and cosmopolitan land now where millions of types of people live and mix up now because of working and living together. Moreover, relationship is primarily built up on the base of faithfulness and mutual understanding and undeniably even people living in same country does not necessarily be common.

NOTE:
Just a generic perception.
REGARDS

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:59 pm

True, Sheraz7.

But after 60-70 years of migration and settlement, those of Pakistani Muslim heritage show no perceptable signs of amalgamating with the rest of the country so we can become one great melting pot of peoples (hats-off to a tiny percentage of notable exceptions who are almost exculsively male).

But lo and behold! The EEA Regulations come along and a love is in the air which knows no frontiers.

Its a funny old world.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:17 pm

i personally do not support any ethnic background but what generically true is that several people has got negative mentality and cannot see pleasant the other nation. But assuming straight to negative is a sign of personal non-harmonization with the society.
REGARDS

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:20 pm

I don't smoke wacky-backy but I think I get your drift, man.