ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Appointment Problems

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vis10
Newly Registered

ILR Appointment Problems

Post by vis10 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:27 am

Hi

I am trying to book an appoitment by using UKBA online system from last three days (3,4,5 Dec,2012) every midnight but system does not shows me the login window after 11 PM untill morning. I did tried many times from mid night to 1:30 but failed to login and then again tried in the morning, logged in but when querying dates it shows the result as technical error and after 7:30 Am it shows no appoitments available. Is there any one else who is going through same pain. I need to book this appoitment urgently. I am trying hard but no success. Looking forward to hear any tips to book ILR appoitment.

Thanks

Adojay

Re: ILR Appointment Problems

Post by Adojay » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:11 pm

vis10 wrote:Hi

I am trying to book an appoitment by using UKBA online system from last three days (3,4,5 Dec,2012) every midnight but system does not shows me the login window after 11 PM untill morning. I did tried many times from mid night to 1:30 but failed to login and then again tried in the morning, logged in but when querying dates it shows the result as technical error and after 7:30 Am it shows no appoitments available. Is there any one else who is going through same pain. I need to book this appoitment urgently. I am trying hard but no success. Looking forward to hear any tips to book ILR appoitment.

Thanks
Thought today is 5th. You mean the last 2 days (3rd & 4th)? Or have you tried tonight already? Anyway, there are no easier ways, but to keep trying. Login at about 5 or 10 minutes before midnight, and keep refreshing using F5 key on your keyboard if using a desktop or laptop. I don't believe you will get anything after 1am. The portal is busiest at those times. Hence the error messages you will get. Ignore and keep refreshing. The key is to keep trying.

Good luck
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

- Vince Lombardi

splashing

Post by splashing » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 pm

same problem her but i was lucky yesterday morning. got to work say around 9am and i got dates listed for Solihull and Glasgow.

Same for my friend too. she got date in the morning on friday say around 8.40am

I guess u can try early in the morning too. say btw 5.15am to 9am.

Wish you luck . i know its a nightmare

vis10
Newly Registered

Post by vis10 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Thanks everyone for the reply, i mentioned 5th Dec as i did tried this morning as well but yes it was misleading. midnight was for 3rd and 4th, will keep on trying as your suggestions. fingers crossed!!

Sonabacha
Newly Registered

Urgent appointment for ILR

Post by Sonabacha » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi

If anyone required Urgent appointment for ILR please PM me

AaronVaid
Newly Registered

Post by AaronVaid » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi,

anyone requiring PEO appointment get in touch with me asap..have a slot for 7dec 0930 hours croydon & 11 dec 1230 pm at glasgow

Sri4
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR Appointment Problems

Post by Sri4 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 pm

I worked for me today early morning at 2 AM. just keep trying until the website is accessible, dont put any dates, search for all available dates.
vis10 wrote:Hi

Thanks

vis10
Newly Registered

Post by vis10 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:37 am

thanks for the 2AM tip it also worked for me , i can see some slots available but not lucky enough to book the appointment . I got Case ID not found like errors. Do any body know where and how can i get Case ID for Set (O) appointment. i thought that it does not need any case id.
i am still fighting for my appointment, pls help

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:16 am

vis10 wrote:thanks for the 2AM tip it also worked for me , i can see some slots available but not lucky enough to book the appointment . I got Case ID not found like errors. Do any body know where and how can i get Case ID for Set (O) appointment. i thought that it does not need any case id.
i am still fighting for my appointment, pls help
All you require to book a PEO appointment online is your first name, last name & date of birth. I.e. this is what you will be prompted to enter after selecting an appointment in the appointment search result screen. At what point did you see the error you mention?

Can I ask which PEO you saw SET(O) appointments for, when you logged in at 2am? Were any available for Croydon or Solihul? The appointment booking site has been particularly unreliable this week, with it going down many times during the night at around midnight & early morning.

vis10
Newly Registered

Post by vis10 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:07 am

it came after i submit my booking so rather than confirmation page i did get error saying Case ID not found like. Yes UKBA site is mostly not working after 10 PM , i was keep on trying and then get to see some slots but there was nothing for Croydon at that time.

marsenal

Post by marsenal » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:07 am

Hi all, how far in advance are booking slots available? From memory it is 6 weeks but I can't seem to find anywhere anything to confirm this. many thanks!

Tanya2013
Newly Registered

Post by Tanya2013 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 am

i just tried few minutes back again after availing no results last night until 2pm - i tried by selecting no dates and kept trying on various combinations on all the locations and got one for 14th Jan 2013 at sheffield, saw few for croydon aswel. Try again you never know you might get lucky ..
Good Luck!!

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:45 am

marsenal wrote:Hi all, how far in advance are booking slots available? From memory it is 6 weeks but I can't seem to find anywhere anything to confirm this. many thanks!
Yes, appointment slots are released upto 42 days in advance. It's not something that's stated by the UKBA, but rather what many of us who have used the booking system have found out through personal experience.

marsenal

Post by marsenal » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:48 am

cs95tdg wrote:
marsenal wrote:Hi all, how far in advance are booking slots available? From memory it is 6 weeks but I can't seem to find anywhere anything to confirm this. many thanks!
Yes, appointment slots are released upto 42 days in advance. It's not something that's stated by the UKBA, but rather what many of us who have used the booking system have found out through personal experience.
Thanks very much for that! So if I accidentaly put dates beyond the 42 days - it should still work at least for that 42 days right i.e. If I try to look for the next 90 days and there is something available within 42, it will tell me?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:04 pm

marsenal wrote:
cs95tdg wrote:
Thanks very much for that! So if I accidentaly put dates beyond the 42 days - it should still work at least for that 42 days right i.e. If I try to look for the next 90 days and there is something available within 42, it will tell me?
It should, but I believe many just leave the date fields blank when searching. When you search at midnight, you should then see all slots for the selected PEO's 42 days from the current date. E.g. if you search at midnight today or tomorrow you should see appointments for January 18th 2013 (or before) but nothing after that date.

marsenal

Post by marsenal » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:05 pm

cs95tdg wrote:
marsenal wrote:
cs95tdg wrote:
It should, but I believe many just leave the date fields blank when searching. When you search at midnight, you should then see all slots for the selected PEO's 42 days from the current date. E.g. if you search at midnight today or tomorrow you should see appointments for January 18th 2013 (or before) but nothing after that date.
Fantastic. Thank you very much!