ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary/Earnings of period before it ends

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramaprasad_s
Newly Registered

Salary/Earnings of period before it ends

Post by ramaprasad_s » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Hello members,

I have a PEO appointment at Croydon on 28th Dec 2012. My company salary cycle runs from 6th-5th. So I will receive salary for the duration 06/12/2012 to 05/01/2013 and this salary will be credited to my account on 6/12/2012.

Can I show this salary as part of earnings? The question is - the appointment is on 28th Dec which is before the end of the salary duration (05/01/2013) for which salary is paid. As I mentioned salary will be credited on 06-Dec and I will have the bank statement to show this proof. But still I am not sure if I can show this as the salary period has bit completed before the appointment.

Appreciate if anyone could share your views.

Thanks,
Ram

ramaprasad_s
Newly Registered

Post by ramaprasad_s » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Hello all,

can anyone of you please throw some light on this

Regards,
Ram

stalwar

Post by stalwar » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Are you paid salary in advance?
I don't see any issue (I am in a similar albeit a little different situation) but it would help if some senior could respond.

My opinion if you could get a letter from your company that they pay salary in advance.

ramaprasad_s
Newly Registered

Post by ramaprasad_s » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 am

Thanks for the reply. Yes we are paid salary in advance i.e. for the current month we get the salary at the start of the month. Anyone has any views or inputs on this? Appreciate if anyone who has similar experience and got the visa.